Puppy Enquiries Via Text

ozmalinois

Have noticed with our current litter that we are getting alot of enquiries via text......

I do list the mobile no for enquiries and know that alot of people use the technology but I wouldn't enquire about a new member of our family via a text and don't like the answer questions about the puppies via text.

In the past I have just deleted any text enquires but since advertising this litter have received heaps of text. I usually send a message to call if you are interested but don't usually hear from them. Obviously not that interested!!

What do others do if/when they recieve text enquiries???

I have received text message enquiries for my current litter as well. In all instances I have replied with "Please phone me to discuss your enquiry about our puppies". Surprise, Surprise, none of them rang back. I ended up putting No Text Message Enquiries next to my mobile number in the advert.

I was actually sitting here at 10pm at night and recieved a text message from a perspective buyer , well after exchanging a few text message back and forth he rang me , i found him more than suitable and the dog flew to Victoria 2 days later , Guess what ? he is one of the best homes i have ever sold to !!!!!

Have noticed with our current litter that we are getting alot of enquiries via text......

I do list the mobile no for enquiries and know that alot of people use the technology but I wouldn't enquire about a new member of our family via a text and don't like the answer questions about the puppies via text.

In the past I have just deleted any text enquires but since advertising this litter have received heaps of text. I usually send a message to call if you are interested but don't usually hear from them. Obviously not that interested!!

What do others do if/when they recieve text enquiries???

I had the same with my BSD litter last year and I did phone them back, but in every single case had to leave a message and not a single person rang me back. In future I will just text them back telling them to ring me if they are that interested!!