Canberra Long Weekend

kinsella

It will probably be easier for you to relax/meet people/walk around if you don't bring your woofer.. only because there's lots of dogs and people everywhere.. unless you stay away from the entrances to the rings where people are milling about etc..

Perhaps come to your first show without and see what goes on and then make a judgement from there?

Hi Saxonpup

I agree with the others you are better leaving your dog at home. Dogs who are not entered are actually not permitted on the grounds anyway. I will be near the hound ring on Sunday. If you come then and you find IW4ME and Humpty you should be able to find me pretty easily or just ask anyone around the hound ring if they've seen Anita. Come and say hi!

oh poop the OH now has Monday off... errr... I mean oh wonderful!! :hug:

Is it just a coincidence that a breeder friend sent me this today?

Four friends spend weeks planning their big dog show weekend get together. Two days before the group is supposed to leave, Betty's husband puts his foot down & tells her she isn't going - that he wants her to spend some "Quality Time" with him instead.

Betty's friends are very upset that she can't go - but with a camping spot and grooming spaces reserved and entry fees paid for, there's nothing to do but push on without her.

Two days later, the three friends get to the dog show - only to find Betty has already checked in, she's already cruised around in the vendors & busy grooming her dog.

"Wow," they exclaimed, "how long have you been here - and how did you talk your husband into letting you go?"

"I drove all night and got in early this morning," Betty said. "Yesterday I was sitting in my chair when my husband came up behind me & put his hands over my eyes & said, "honey, tonight's your lucky night." I pulled his hands off & there he was wearing nothing but skin.

He took my hand & took me to our bedroom. The room had two dozen candles and rose petals all over. On the bed, he had laid out handcuffs and ropes! He told me to tie & cuff him to the bed, and I did. And then he said, "Do whatever you want."

And here I am!!”

Hey guys, I have some news ......

MAGIC GOT BEST IN GROUP TODAY

:laugh:

I am smiling so much in the photo with the judge that my eyes are squashed to slits :laugh:

He was shortlisted in the final three for BIS, but missed out. BIS was a gordon setter, RUBIS was a dobe.

Interestingly, the three shortlisted for BIS are all black and tan dogs :thumbsup:

Hey guys, I have some news ......

MAGIC GOT BEST IN GROUP TODAY

:cheer:

I am smiling so much in the photo with the judge that my eyes are squashed to slits :o

He was shortlisted in the final three for BIS, but missed out. BIS was a gordon setter, RUBIS was a dobe.

Interestingly, the three shortlisted for BIS are all black and tan dogs :)

Well done on BIG & shortlist :o - do you by chance know which dobe it was ???

I think ILDD, BMP, Wolfsong and especially Elkie should be in here bragging!

Here's mine - my avatar boy Jadir was BOB and Best Aus Bred in Group today :)

:wave: Here I am :)

My brag for the day is

Best in Group/Junior in Group Best in Show/Junior in Shot today with my 12 and a half month old elkhound Bond (Halgrove Bondjamesbond :cheer::cheer::cheer: :D :rofl::(

Edited by Elkie1