Pookinuk

Does anyone order from this online retailer?

I just tried to place a large order for all our dog food, cat food, cat litter, heartworm and Sashas blend. Got all the way through checkout to get an error message that they do not deliver to our area (NSW) and will only deliver to Melbourne, Geelong and Perth :laugh::) There was nothing on the individual pages to say that the products could only be shipped to certain areas :(

Yes I've bought from them. I think the first time my area may not have been in their list (it was a while ago though so I could be wrong) and the guy rang me to let me know they would deliver to me. I've been very happy with them.

The cart won't let me place the order ...... I have sent them an email to enquire but might have to try somewhere else for now as I doubt I will hear from them until Tuesday next week

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully I can get it sorted as they have the complete range of brands I am after

The cart won't let me place the order ...... I have sent them an email to enquire but might have to try somewhere else for now as I doubt I will hear from them until Tuesday next week

Thanks for the feedback, hopefully I can get it sorted as they have the complete range of brands I am after

I don't think SA was on their list when I used them but I was still able to get my order with a good delivery price. Hopefully they will sort it out for you.

I'm on the Central Coast as well, depending on the brands you want, I order from multiple sources for different things, I tend to like to shop around, ALOT. Vet-n-pet Direct have good prices on Sasha's blend (since it had a significant price hike) and flea stuff, I've also used Vet products direct and Aussie Vet Products, and for food my last order came from Natural Pet Store (free delivery to Central Coast for orders over $80). Have been happy with all these retailers.

Guest belgian.blue

I just tried to place a large order for all our dog food, cat food, cat litter, heartworm and Sashas blend. Got all the way through checkout to get an error message that they do not deliver to our area (NSW) and will only deliver to Melbourne, Geelong and Perth :eek: :D There was nothing on the individual pages to say that the products could only be shipped to certain areas :)

They deliver to Perth but not NSW .. strange!

I've ordered from them once with no issues.

I just tried to place a large order for all our dog food, cat food, cat litter, heartworm and Sashas blend. Got all the way through checkout to get an error message that they do not deliver to our area (NSW) and will only deliver to Melbourne, Geelong and Perth :eek: :D There was nothing on the individual pages to say that the products could only be shipped to certain areas :)

They deliver to Perth but not NSW .. strange!

I've ordered from them once with no issues.

I'm in NSW and they do deliver ;)

I just went through the whole order thing to find, at the very end of the process, that they don't deliver to my part of NSW. Seems if you are even slightly rural then you aren't on the delivery list. Shame really, it is because I am 45 mins from the nearest pet supply store that I shop online - I'm sure that is the case for many of us.

I just went through the whole order thing to find, at the very end of the process, that they don't deliver to my part of NSW. Seems if you are even slightly rural then you aren't on the delivery list. Shame really, it is because I am 45 mins from the nearest pet supply store that I shop online - I'm sure that is the case for many of us.

Did you email them to find out if they would deliver to you?

I've not had a response to my email yet.......

No, I didn't Winterpaws, I just took it from the list of postcodes that they deliver to - which comes up in 'clickable format' towards the end of the ordering process. My postcode isn't there and neither is that of the nearest town...which I would have been quite happy to pick up from. It will be interesting to see what they say to you, if they email back.

No, I didn't Winterpaws, I just took it from the list of postcodes that they deliver to - which comes up in 'clickable format' towards the end of the ordering process. My postcode isn't there and neither is that of the nearest town...which I would have been quite happy to pick up from. It will be interesting to see what they say to you, if they email back.

I didn't get a list.... hmmmm. But so far they get a fail from me as they have not had the courtesy to respond to my email and given my order was around $400, you'd think that some customer service wouldn't be too much to expect

I'm off the scout some alternate suppliers for eaglepack if anyone knows some

Eagle Pack Holistic is currently on sale 20% off at Pet Stock at Erina.

I wonder if I can get my sister to pick me up some LOL

I don't think the lakehaven store stocks it anymore....

Thanks for the tip, I might head down there. I dont suppose you know if they have the large bags?

I'm also thinking about Advance Cat food, or maybe eaglepack - just depends again on whether I can get the large bags

I was there on Saturday and they did have the large bags at that time :cry: And last time I was at Pet Barn (West Gosford) they had started stocking Eagle Pack Holistic, I'm pretty sure.

Just an update - they did come back to me eventually and postage to Central Coast was $32. I can get it cheaper elsewhere with that cost though - shame though as they had everything we were after!

Have you got someone in Sydney that could take delivery for you and store it till you pick it up???