Diy Hydrobath/drying Near Werribee And/or Showgrounds?

Tassie

Question on behalf of a friend who'll be travelling to Melbourne Royal. Does anyone know of any (good) DIY dog wash/facilities west of Melbourne - near Werribee, and/or in the showgrounds area. I know a good one, but it's way over the other side of Melbourne, so no use at all :) .

Question on behalf of a friend who'll be travelling to Melbourne Royal. Does anyone know of any (good) DIY dog wash/facilities west of Melbourne - near Werribee, and/or in the showgrounds area. I know a good one, but it's way over the other side of Melbourne, so no use at all :) .

There is a hydrobath at Petstock in Werribee/Hoppers but the dryer is cold air.

What breed are we talking about?

Many petrol stations have DIY hydrobaths (like a dollar a minute) but I don't know about that area, there's 3 within about 5 mins of me that I can think of, they're all the same brand, i'm on the other side of the city but I'd assume it would be the same over that way? I guess someone local would be able to give a better answer :D

At least 3 of the car wash places around Werribee/Hoppers Crossing have DIY hydrobaths. Also, Wellpets Vet Clinic on the old Princes Hwy has/had a DIY out the back of the clinic (I don't know if they still have it).

Ooooh BB - does Kepala have hydrobaths too? I was so busy enjoying myself with the dogs that day I was there that I didn't get a chance to check out what they had :laugh:

And the mobile one is an idea too - thanks.