13 French Bulldog Puppies Stolen

sugar

I did not ring that number I rang another,0403400629. But as we all know prepaid sims are as little as $2 does not take a genius to get a new number.

I am aware I live in NSW so did Claire Scholes and her partner in February this year.

These so called breeders put a French Bulldog that was infected with parvo on a plane to Melbourne with other dogs and pups from same litter, these so called breeders exposed there pups to a friends litter that were infected with parvo. Claire Scholes was a breeder under or involved with the breeder prefix Janedoe. I was a lucky one and only lost $300 but others lost more in vet bills. I feel it was a shame on the paper running this story without further looking into it, a matter that I have brought up with the paper itself.

These people blackmailed me into deleting all posts on here about what was happening with me at the time, I did not because I felt the that others needed to be warned. I still stand by that choice. I quote from the email which I think applies here "Truth does nothings but b******t sells magazines" but in this case newspapers.

I have no doubt that the dogs were stolen probably by another they had ripped off or scammed I feel sorry from the mother of the pups but not this family one bit all they have lost is there $$$$ most likely an income the authorities no nothing about.

Talk about Karma.

• 2 weeks later...