Our New 'pet Friendly' Place..

fiery_di

S & I have found a new place where there is NO STRATA that cant deny us having pets!! Long story (for those interested you can read here Rental disaster ), but we are now out of the horrid situation & moving to our new place 6th Aug.

Some pics of our great new place..

post-1701-1278317528_thumb.jpg

post-1701-1278317604_thumb.jpg

post-1701-1278317619_thumb.jpg

:crossfingers: Great minds think alike Indigirl!! :confused:

Cointreau - I am BEYOND happy!! I just cant wait to move. The new place even had a doggy door for the 2 x labs that are currently there with the owners who are moving to another place but renting this one out so they can keep it for investment. Better still is that we are near some lovely parks, and not far from a couple of local Petbarns that I feel we will be spending alot of time at on the weekends!! :rolleyes:

Oh & Coco's new kennel is fabulous with a permanent gas heating for those lazy winter afternoons on the rug. Although we all know that it is so much more comfortable on the lounge. Oh & air conditioned comfort for those summer months. We are about 10mins from the beach, so I think there will be some 'sandy' rendezvous come xmas time!!

S & I have found a new place where there is NO STRATA that cant deny us having pets!! Long story (for those interested you can read here Rental disaster ), but we are now out of the horrid situation & moving to our new place 6th Aug.

Some pics of our great new place..

:crossfingers: I recognise that place. Did not put it on my shortlist for some reason but did like it.

Congrats on finding a place. You'll enjoy this area.

I can't remember exactly where it was - PM me and I'll let you know the good parks.

Thank you Clastic!! :crossfingers:

Hey Carlibud!! How've you been keeping? Still miss my Ruby girl as I am sure you do your carli.. Thanks for the thumbs up!! It is so great things have worked out for the better in the end!! :rolleyes:

im really happy for you

your story really struck a chord

i have never been in your position- looking desperately for a place to live with your pets but this would be my worst nightmare...with all of our animals i guess id live in the car

truly glad it turned out for you...!

Now all we have to do is move.. UGH!! The packing is a piece of cake as we will employ a packing service the day prior to the move whilst S & I are at work. Then we just unpack at the other end on move day/weekend.

Hmmm, the current ppty mgr still hasnt advertised our property even though he is very much obligated to IMMEDIATELY (due to the fact we are breaking our lease) so might have to keep on his case.. :p

Edited by fiery_di