Hydrobath Shower Heads

Wilbur

Posted in Nutrition & Grooming also -

Does anyone know where in Sydney I can buy a decent shower head> all we can find presently are the "water saver" ones which take forever to get the dog wet through.

Have tried 2 different ones from Bunnings .

Posted in Nutrition & Grooming also -

Does anyone know where in Sydney I can buy a decent shower head> all we can find presently are the "water saver" ones which take forever to get the dog wet through.

Have tried 2 different ones from Bunnings .

You might want to try some of the smaller hardware stores that may have older stock. ;)

If you can't find one give me a yell and I'll look in our local hardware stores. :mad

Thanks for your replies & suggestions.

We did remove the rubber thingy & gauze filter bit from one but it really did not make too much difference.

Time to check out smaller stores

All you need to do is take the little rubber thing out of the opening of the shower head and it will work fine. The little rubber fitting is the thingo that makes the water head useless!

Yep this is what I do. Although it works better for some over others. My frist attempt I still wasn't satisfied so bought a different type and it works a treat - blows the little Chihuahuas out of the bath tub :laugh: <kidding, just in case I upset anyone) :o