Chicken Mince And Eagle Pack Dry

Im heading to hallam (vic) tomorrow from far east gippsland and want to pick up some cheap chicken mince( and carcasses etc too if I can) and also some eagle pack dry food. Does anyone know of somewhere in the area I can get these at a good price. Thanks :laugh:

Im heading to hallam (vic) tomorrow from far east gippsland and want to pick up some cheap chicken mince( and carcasses etc too if I can) and also some eagle pack dry food. Does anyone know of somewhere in the area I can get these at a good price. Thanks :laugh:

When you are passing by Pakenham you can turn off at Koo wee rup road go right then left on Bald Hill Road and there is a Petstock there that has a good range of Eagle Pack. I think they sell raw food too. Not sure if it is chicken though.

The above suggestion for EP might be better prices than Narre Warren / Hallam but for RMB's and minced chicken try Tasman meats in Berwick, they also sell frozen minced frames cheap (large frozen chunks) Crystal Poultry in Cranbourne (Thompson RD) has good prices for chicken. I usually get casserole pieces for $2.50kg and frames are 10kg box for $10(?). The butchers at Parkhill Plaza have minced chicken frames in 1 kg bags, not sure on price.

Edited by Andisa

If you can be bothered going to Dandenong Plaza, there's a butcher there (right near the post office) near Coles that sells chicken frames in bags. The bags are 3 for $1 usually, and there's aprox 3 frames per bag.

I THINK Robbo's on the Princes Hwy in Doveton sells Eagle Pack; not sure of the prices.

If you don't want to go off the beaten track for petstock, why not stop at the one in Traralgon, it is on the Princes hwy on the way through. I would think all thier prices would be the same?? Does anyone sell EP in B'dale? I thought Count Dogulas had it but it may have been a bit more expensive than pet stock??

Thanks everyone! I have a friend sussing out some mince and bones for me as she lives in the area, she might pick some up for me, to save me runnning around, otherwise I'll try some of the suggestions. I normally get my mince delivered locally but i forgot to order this week and i now have none :noidea:

TLC, I normally get my EP from Dogulas but they arent very reliable. I am going through a fair bit of it atm with 20 puppies and 5 dogs to feed. Ive had 2 bags on order for 2 weeks but apparently the suppliers dont even have it. I might try traralgon on the way down. I would assume its would be roughly the same price.

Thanks all!