Steve Davies Drive Seminar

*shakes fist at Seita** PIKER!!!!!!!!!

All the more paw print banana breads for me then.... LOL (I was given a silicon baking mat in the shape of paw prints - so I made banana bread in them)

Am looking forward to going.. I will not be down there till late Friday though (Have to make a detour to Ipswich for a job interview at 3pm). My cabin mate Mel and one of her dali's is going as well.

Look forward to catching up

I'm arriving Saturday morning, I'm actually staying with Ann on Saturday night so I don't have to drive home & drive back again Sunday morning.

Seita, bugger, it's a pity you can't come :laugh: . It was nice to see you (& Mack) last Saturday :dummy: .

Steve was as funny & entertaining as always, he gave me some great help with Jarrah's problem, so hopefully he won't make a fool of me at the Ekka (cos I can make a fool of myself instead :rofl: ) ;) .

This is the 3rd (or 4th? can't remember now :( ) time I've been to his seminar & every one of them has been different & he's covered different stuff :cry: . :( at the Sharapova ;) obviously I'm no budding tennis star but I'm not much good at the crossing the arms & counting bricks in the wall either :rofl: . The difference between Whisper this year & last year is amazing, just from following his training ideas, her (& Jarrah's) drive & focus are fantstic now :rofl::laugh::rofl: .

Looking forward to Steve's next visit & having my slightly loopy & very spoilt Jarrah back working at his best :cry: .

ETA - nice to see you again Tilly & Mystiqview, also forgot to mention how bl00dy COLD it was, I was cold all weekend! :(

Edited by MrsD

He runs the PowerPaws obedience in Sydney Erny, he comes up to Qld to Camp Tailwaggers at least once a year, but I don't know if he travels anywhere else.

The only disappointment on the weekend was that he didn't bring any of his dogs with him, watching him work with his dogs & the precision in his heelwork is just amazing! :laugh:

I agree with you Robyn a great week-end. :laugh::rofl:

Steve is passionate about what he does and it comes across in the way he speaks, he is also very giving of his time and knowledge. Watching Steve work his dogs last year was amazing they only have eyes for him

If only I could fit all the info into my head...... maybe Mr Magic Man could help me out there :cry::cry::(:(

Camp Tailwagger is just awesome ;)

Tilly I will post your pics tomorrow :rofl:

No pictures please :) ... who would have thought dog training was a contact sport :o

Lure coursing has enough pictures of me on my butt ... good thing I have so much padding :laugh:

Not sure how I got the big bruise on my arm which seems to be getting darking by the minute ...

If only I could fit all the info into my head...... maybe Mr Magic Man could help me out there :):vomit::vomit::vomit:

Watch out or you will end up with Mr Magic Man's granddaughter's head as a spare to stuff all your info into :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: .

No pictures please :eek: ... who would have thought dog training was a contact sport :rofl:

Lure coursing has enough pictures of me on my butt ... good thing I have so much padding :o

Not sure how I got the big bruise on my arm which seems to be getting darking by the minute ...

Contact sport :rofl: I still have no idea how I ended up dripping blood all over the floor :laugh: , I'm sure that Jarrah didn't get me with his teeth, I think I sliced it on a metal bit on my treat bag because it's coming apart, it's the only thing sharp enough that could have cut me like that :) .

Tilly I know you said no pictures but I thought you might like to see these. I spared you any embarrassement and didn't post the pic of you flat on your butt. :laugh:

post-2971-1280122960_thumb.jpg post-2971-1280122989_thumb.jpg

It was definately a great week-end now to decipher all my notes :D