Its Genetic...

MonElite

I will gladly take on anyone's awful, naughty dogs.

I have been tempted for weeks to advertise my 20 month old daughter free to good home...or any home.

Every day is a new adventure of digustingness and feralness that I have never encountered with my labs. My labs don't open the pantry and empty cereal everywhere despite the doors having been tied shut. My labs don't get poo and rub it into the carpet, put it on their sisters pillow, throw it at the mirror etc etc (every day is a new poo story). My labs don't take my keycard and licence from my wallet and hide them under my laptop, my labs don't get the phone and sit it in a plate of milk. My labs don't turn off the dishwasher every time I turn it on. My labs don't wear 40 sets of clothes a day just for the hell of it. My labs don't open the bird aviary. My labs don't draw on the walls, furniture or car. My labs don't put dead lizards in their shoes and put them in the wardrobe. *sigh*

I'll take the naughty dogs any day. At least it is legal to put them outside, lock the door and walk away.

So any takers for the human monster????

You poor thing! Do you have someone who can give you an hour a day for some time out for yourself?

OP - RIP glove too!

In our house its not the two dogs that wreck things, its the BLOODY CAT. Mainly electrical things

-4 phone chargers

-1 mobile phone and cover

-straps on bag

-cords hanging out of clothing

-feather doona

and other various bits and pieces. God give me strength....... :laugh:

Oh no!!! I would be mad too! She would be lucky to still be alive in our house! Genevieve is lucky she survived the phone chargers and lap top chargers!

We have lost:

- 2 phone chargers

- 1 laptop charger (only this week)

- 1 soft crate with sheep skin lining

- 2 pairs of croc slippers (one pair was buried, the other was chewed)

- one of the brand new leather high back dining room chairs has a chunk missing from the base of the seat and the leg (OH will have a pink fit when he comes home from o/seas, we've only had them for two weeks!)

- all the buttons off the leather couch are no longer in tact

- several t-towels

- oh, and the handle off a suitcase

She did try to chew the wooden steps out the back... thankfully they haven't caved in on us just yet.

I will take the pooy kid!

In our house its not the two dogs that wreck things, its the BLOODY CAT. Mainly electrical things

hopefully they weren't plugged in at the time :laugh:

we have a second hand burmese who LOVES beanies, stuffed toys, socks,woollen gloves, woollen jackets, defrosting meat that must weigh more than her and pipe cleaners :laugh:

when we had 2 GR they would often help (not) with the gardening and then ate the electric fence that was meant to keep them out (yes it was on but obviously not enough!)

I used to think they were bad, but not anymore.....................

ps note to self - dont read thread about destructive dogs to OH who is not keen on another dog :laugh:

Funnily enough, the most destructive dog I ever had was also a dobe.

Once was so frustrated at being locked outside, Adolf (yes, that was his real name) decided to smash his way in through the wall of the fibro house we were living in.

Scared the crapola out of my boyfriend who happened to be on the other side of the wall :laugh: Luckily he was also on the toilet at the time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Oh no!!! I would be mad too! She would be lucky to still be alive in our house! Genevieve is lucky she survived the phone chargers and lap top chargers!

We have lost:

- 2 phone chargers

- one of the brand new leather high back dining room chairs has a chunk missing from the base of the seat and the leg (OH will have a pink fit when he comes home from o/seas, we've only had them for two weeks!)

- several t-towels

She did try to chew the wooden steps out the back... thankfully they haven't caved in on us just yet.

Excellent!

While I was writing that post this morning she went to her room, took off her nappy, poo-ed on the floor stepped in it then kicked it around. A new puppy wouldn't even be this gross. Maybe I should crate train her? I mean, Wizzle can!! :laugh::laugh:

She also bites when she's angry, so it really is like having a really naughty dog. :laugh:

:laugh::rofl: at the dining chairs!!

Once was so frustrated at being locked outside, Adolf (yes, that was his real name) decided to smash his way in through the wall of the fibro house we were living in.

Scared the crapola out of my boyfriend who happened to be on the other side of the wall :o Luckily he was also on the toilet at the time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

;) ;) :laugh::rofl::rofl:

Scared the crapola out of my boyfriend who happened to be on the other side of the wall :o Luckily he was also on the toilet at the time :laugh::laugh::laugh:

:laugh::rofl: :rofl:

Yeh - well the name ws the problem. obviously. ;)

Funnily enough my least destructive dog was my Dobe. I used to leave my purse in her crate at dog shows for safe keeping, never once chewed it. I could leave her sitting with all the shopping including ham and raw meat, cooked chickens - never ate a piece.

Not like one bloody Whippet who just cannot help herself and must chew up any soft toys and de-stuff them, destroys any soft beds and her latest trick - takes the cover of the snugglesafe heat pad and systematically shreds it!

I leave her access to nothing I value.

Edited by Rommi n Lewis

Scared the crapola out of my boyfriend who happened to be on the other side of the wall ;) Luckily he was also on the toilet at the time ;) :rofl: :p

:rofl::doh::clap:

Yeh - well the name ws the problem. obviously. ;)

Luckily the house was marked for demolition anyway :)

We wanted to give him a strong name with Germanic origins (his dad was known as Fritz) and it was the best we could come up with. He was a fantastic dog. Used to pull washing off the line - but only ever the housemate and his girlfriends washing - and then pee on it. Would also break into their bedroom on a regular basis and pee on their bed. Never did it anywhere else in the house or to our stuff ;)

Can't think why they moved out and got their own place :):)

We have lost:

- 2 phone chargers

- several t-towels

Excellent!

While I was writing that post this morning she went to her room, took off her nappy, poo-ed on the floor stepped in it then kicked it around. A new puppy wouldn't even be this gross. Maybe I should crate train her? I mean, Wizzle can!! :rofl: :p

She also bites when she's angry, so it really is like having a really naughty dog. ;)

:rofl::doh: at the dining chairs!!

Everyone always asks me ' so when you having kids' I always say, no thanks I am happy with just my animals!!

I would have been angry too if that happend in our home.

When my min Schnauzer was a pup he would kill all the plants I touched or planted. So I had to put him away and not let him see me planting or he would pull it back out. I had to water the plants so it wouldn't have my sent before he was allowed back into the garden.

Thank goodness he grew out of this.

He loves to eat disposable gloves :laugh: I have to put my hand inside his mouth to get them out before he swollows.

When I first got Harrison I was sitting at my table having some lunch when I heard a strange crunching noise. I turned aroud and there was Harrison, dreamy far-away expression on his face, munching on the corner of the coffee table :rofl: I did have a picture, which I posted in the Poodle Thread long ago, but can't find it now. He was known thereafter as "The Furniture-Fanger" :laugh:

hehe, my beautiful black 2 labs (rip), chewed through the following...

• mum's pearl earings

• weatherboards off the house

• telephone cables

• 6 meters of bubblegum

• a random pair of poohey undies up at the high school (unforgivable!)

don't even get me started in the stuff they managed to find and roll themselves in!!

Vern even caught a duck on sydney harbour in front of heaps of people! he was 12 at the time and it was totally random and unexpected!

he didn't hurt it - he bought it back to the back and it flew off. very embarrassing!!

happy days! :laugh: