Teens And Dogs

Loraine

Took Zedley to the shop with me yesterday. As I was putting my stuff in the boot three young 'uns walked by. I am guessing 16/17ish, still in High school uniforms. They commented on Zedley being a strange, but good looking dog :confused: Proceeded to ask what he was, I told them he was a Wire Haired Fox Terrier and his breed are rarely seen (I have only seen 2 in 21 years). One of them asked if he was purebred, and I told them that was the only kind of dog I would have. They all whipped out their mobile phones and asked if they could take pics of the lad :laugh: I naturally gave them permission (what dog does not want to be fussed over :wave: ), they asked his name and entered it into their phones.

I was really surprised and happy that these young folks took an interest in a pedigree dog. They got no lecture from me about DD's, as I didn't feel it was appropriate given the time they took admiring my boy.

Gave my heart a warm feeling :confused:

Nice teens are a rarity nowdays, but there's a very nice boy that my brother is friends with.

He sometimes visits my brother at his house and if I hear he's there I always take Moon.

He has a SBT that he got for his 15th birthday that he adopted as a 6 month old puppy and he's done the breed justice.

She loves people, she adores other dogs, she's still going to advanced training even though she's two, she trots along nicely next to him and sits when he stops, she willingly gives up bones to other dogs, she's the very picture of health, she is just a wonderful, respectful dog.

He dresses like a gangsta and looks like your garden variety moron teenager, but he's the most lovely and responsible 17 year old I've ever met.