This Is More For Me

I'm just putting them on the steps at the moment, Malamum, and walking them up. Tamar was on the top step looked at the bed, looked around and jumped off :happydance2:

Myrtie will be the first to accomplish The Climb, I think.

The width of your steps is much better, Hafhaha. Until they arrived, I didn't realise mine were so narrow.

perfect size for your guys, can't believe they were that much new :laugh: - I have the exact same ones and I paid I think $12 for them as they were second hand - bit too small for Boo it turns out but the cats love to lie on it so it is in their room :o

perfect size for your guys, can't believe they were that much new :laugh: - I have the exact same ones and I paid I think $12 for them as they were second hand - bit too small for Boo it turns out but the cats love to lie on it so it is in their room :laugh:

:rofl: I know, probably cost about $2 to make.

:) Love the steps MM....they are a great idea for little 4-legged people. :)

Ya never know, I might need them myself one day :laugh: . My bed is quite high.

• 3 months later...

Had to update this as I was almost comatose with shock. TAMAR CAME UP THE STAIRS !!!! I was lying in bed reading and ignoring her pleas to be lifted onto the bed and eventually she used the stairs. Only the once, but hopefully it will become the norm.

Don't forget to talk to Santa, Shmoo :cheer:

In another thread recently I said why do dogs put up with us?? (the halloween costumes thread) but I think this answers my question!

We love them just as much as they love us :grouphug: Special steps so the pups can sleep in comfort on the bed is tooooo sweet! Not long ago I would have said if they can't get on the bed they can sleep on the floor, but now I get it :confused:

In another thread recently I said why do dogs put up with us?? (the halloween costumes thread) but I think this answers my question!

We love them just as much as they love us :D Special steps so the pups can sleep in comfort on the bed is tooooo sweet! Not long ago I would have said if they can't get on the bed they can sleep on the floor, but now I get it :laugh:

Don't be hard on me, Saxonpup, :):laugh: . I have to have some company in bed. :grouphug::confused:

We love them just as much as they love us :p Special steps so the pups can sleep in comfort on the bed is tooooo sweet! Not long ago I would have said if they can't get on the bed they can sleep on the floor, but now I get it :o

Don't be hard on me, Saxonpup, :cry::cry: . I have to have some company in bed. :D :(

I was being serious, I think it's totally sweet!

I can definitely see Saxon convincing me to get these when he reaches his old age, without too much effort :) I managed to last about 7 months of having a dog without letting him sleep on the bed, now he doesn't care if he has to sleep somewhere else but I like to have a little living teddy bear down the end of the bed :D (I still make him sleep in his bed in the laundry now and then, just in case there's another human sleeping in my bed sometime ;) )

They're great! Thanks for the photos MM - especially love the one where the pup is sitting pleased as punch at the top of the stairs. I did think about getting these as our bed is very high off the ground and I worry about the Fields jumping off...

They're great! Thanks for the photos MM - especially love the one where the pup is sitting pleased as punch at the top of the stairs. I did think about getting these as our bed is very high off the ground and I worry about the Fields jumping off...

They are steep and the width of each individual step is quite narrow. I think your fear would be realised as although Myrtie and Tamar use them to come up, no one will use them to go down. My bed is 58cm from floor to top of mattress.

Edited by Mother Moocher