I Haz De Drugs

Kirty

:cry: - so cute. (I shouldn't have looked - Tilly is my kind of dog!!!)

My Mum's dog is like that all the time (he's a dali that is a bit spethial!!). I think he's broken :cry:

:cry: @ BC4ME. Poor bubsy...

Edited by Pawfect

wow you have done well kirty.

do you have my email? would you send it along with tilly to her new home?

sophie has had a friend of mine here today and she was keen to say hello but not keen to come.... was it tilly who drank heaps?

sophie has been waking at nights want to go out for water... and i am not talking a small amount either 1/2 a litre in a bowl( i gave her) and still wanted to go out for more.

i am going to try and test her wee... and see how we go with that.

No, Tilly doesn't drink excessively. I would definitely be getting Sophie tested, that doesn't sound right.

Tilly is still very shy but she wants so desperately to be friends. :laugh: She has improved HEAPS. Her new owner is very dedicated and is meeting with a behaviouralist tomorrow to get some ideas. Then when she takes Tilly home, she will be having a few consults with the behaviouralist too. :laugh:

ETA: No I don't have your email, can you pm it to me. :rofl:

Edited by Kirty

if the behaviourist...gives any good tips please pass em my way.

i am going to test sophies wee to see if it shows anything.... then we will go from there. the wee might be an achievement. yesterday we saw her poop and NOT eat it. :laugh:

we are giving her2- 3 cups of biccys too... she's not really gained a huge amount of weight either.

she won't go thru the night without getting a drink... she will be sleeping outside so i can get some sleep. 4 interrupted sleeps this week so far, i'm getting suit cases under my eyes... and working 6 days... i need a good sleep.