Applying For A Title From Dogsnsw

Kavik

We got our JD title on the weekend! :cry:

This is the first title I have gotten from DogsNSW and I am trying to work out the form.

It says

Date/Affiliate Name/Judge/Points/Qualifications etc

So what do I put under Affiliate Name and Points/Qualifications?

And how long does it normally take for them to process it and send it out to you? What do I do in the meantime if I want to enter a trial? I want to enter the Festival of Agility next week.

We got our JD title on the weekend! :cry:

This is the first title I have gotten from DogsNSW and I am trying to work out the form.

It says

Date/Affiliate Name/Judge/Points/Qualifications etc

So what do I put under Affiliate Name and Points/Qualifications?

And how long does it normally take for them to process it and send it out to you? What do I do in the meantime if I want to enter a trial? I want to enter the Festival of Agility next week.

As PF says, Affiliate Name is the club who gave you the qualie and Points/Qualification just write Q.

Jedi's ET title took a few weeks to get back (sent it off early July, got it back late July). Other titles have only taken 1.5 weeks, so it just depends how busy they are.

well done kavik!! :laugh:

as mentioned above it varies on how long it takes but to be honest you don't have to have it back before applying for a new trial, some people (aren't "meant" to) move their dogs up a class and compete in a trial before even applying for the title!!! this is naughty but its not really an issue (unless you send in for the next title before the last one lol). But there is NO problem with moving your dog up if you have sent the title application off, even if you don't have it back yet (from my 3 years of agility experience at least). So go ahead and enter the festival, and I will see you there :) fingers crossed for pepe getting a place in the dog of the year this year :mad

Thanks guys ;)

Will send off the application now I know what to do lol.

Good luck nikivds in dog of the year with Pepe! Are you in Jumping, Agility or both?

Hey Kavik, both, same as last year where we got 3rd in the ADOY so hopefully a similarly awesome result this year :( Goodluck in your first JDX class :dummy: