Kepala Canine Resort Dol Meet - August

lappiemum

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fingers are crossed for Saturday! :laugh: April needs a good run, this weather has been horrid, and being sick, I haven't ahd the energy to take or, nor do I want to get worse. :laugh:

Alexis won't be coming due to being in season - damn bitches. :laugh:

I just finished my second lot, and all the other concotchins i've been taking! i'm pretty much better now. I was on the stronger antibiotics for 2 courses which worked well. Most times it does take 2 lots to work properly!

Hope your voice comes back soon!!

Today was good, thanks CF! :cry:

Too bad the weather wasn't the same when we caught up as to when I texted you! :cheer: :cheer:

April's still running around the backyard while I'm moving rooms. :eek::cheer: She'll crash soon.

I took Miss Alexis for a quick walk out the front of our house (its a vacant lot) she had a good run and sniff on the 8m lead. :laugh:

Thanks Pointees we had fun too :cry: too bad dexter was having a lazy day :cheer: he hasn't moved off the couch since we got home - even when i gave him a treat he sniffed it and it rolled away from him so he didn't bother :D

Today was good, thanks CF! :laugh:

Too bad the weather wasn't the same when we caught up as to when I texted you! :) :)

April's still running around the backyard while I'm moving rooms. :cheer: :cheer: She'll crash soon.

I took Miss Alexis for a quick walk out the front of our house (its a vacant lot) she had a good run and sniff on the 8m lead. :eek:

We're all flu ridden in this house too. Hope you get better soon Pointees!

Love the pics Pointees

Hope you all get better nice and fast!

I'm on the mend. Thank god. Few days there were I jsut wanted to die. :(

I wish that last photo was in focus on Dexter and not the grass. :(