Werribee Obedience Dog Club Double Obedience Trial (vic)

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know about Werribee's obedience trial coming up in Oct.

Saturday, 23th October 2010 at Presidents Park Werribee, Cnr Rowes & Heaths Roads, Werribee.

Entries close 10th October 2010.

Entries to:

Miss R Ashman

15 Nicklaus Drive

Hoppers Crossing

9749 5279, 0431 254 752

JUDGES:

AM

CCD: Mr W Lim

Novice: Mrs D Ayton

Open: Mr E Booth, Mr D Hutson

UD: Mr R Carlson, Mr B Wilkinson

UDX: Mr C Makepeace

PM

CCD: Ms Y Ross

Novice: Mr E Booth

Open: Mr R Carlson, Mrs H Diamond

UD: Mr C Makepeace, Mr D Hutson

UDX: Mr B Wilkinson

Entry Fee: $10 includes catalogue, vca levy & surcharge

Check in & Vetting: AM - 8 to 8:45am, PM 11:30 to 12noon.

Judging Commences: AM - 9am, PM approximately 30mins after the completion of the morning trial. Not before 12 noon.

Catering is available.

Special Sashes:

Highest Scoring Aggregate CCD

Highest Scoring Aggregate Novice/Open/UD/UDX

Highest Scoring Staffordshire Bull Terrier both AM & PM (Donated by Bentyne Kennels)

Highest Scoring Associate both AM & PM (Donated by Gunyah Associates)

Highest Scoring Sporting Register Dog In Trial both AM & PM (Donated by Gunyah Koolies)

Highest Scoring Labrador in Trial (Donated by Labrador Retriever Club of Vic)

Highest Scoring Golden Retriever in Trial (Donated by Golden Retriever Club of Victoria)

Highest Scoring Southern Member in Trial (Donated by Southern Obedience Dog Club)

Highest Scoring Northern Member in Trial (Donated by Northern Obedience Dog Club)

Highest Scoring Qualifying Bendigo Member in Trial (Donated by Bendigo Obedience Dog Club)

Highest Scoring Croydon Member in Trial AM & PM (Donated by Croydon & District Obedience Dog Club)

Hope to see many of you there!!! I will update the Special Sashes as I am advised of what is coming!

Edited by Melody

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know about Werribee's obedience trial coming up in Oct.

Entry Fee: $10 includes catalogue, vca levy & surcharge

Check in & Vetting: AM - 8 to 8:45am, PM 11:30 to 12noon.

Judging Commences: AM - 9am, PM approximately 30mins after the completion of the morning trial. Not before 12 noon.

Catering is available.

Special Sashes:

Highest Scoring Aggregate CCD

Highest Scoring Aggregate out of Novice/Open/UD/UDX

Highest Scoring Staffordshire Bull Terrier both AM & PM (Donated by Bentyne Kennels)

Highest Scoring Associate both AM & PM (Donated by Gunyah Associates)

Highest Scoring Labrador in Trial (Donated by Labrador Retriever Club of Vic)

Highest Scoring Golden Retriever in Trial (Donated by Golden Retriever Club of Victoria)

Highest Scoring Southern Member in Trial (Donated by Southern Obedience Dog Club)

Hope to see many of you there!!! I will update the Special Sashes as I am advised of what is coming!

I'II be there :shrug:

• 3 weeks later...

Just thought I would get started on the raffle list since I have just had an email from one of our sponsors....

As I get more prizes confirmed I will add them to the list!

For the raffle:

1 x Messenger Bag Donated by Black Dog Wear rrp $55.50. See their website for more details!

1 x Sleeping Bag Donated by Weng Lim (Yes it's brand new)

1 x Dog Tin full of dog treats

1 x 8x10 phone Donated by Wendy Mitchell

Edited by Melody

• 3 weeks later...
Yep-I am going.

I hate to admit it but I almost feel confident with Cindy at the moment.

:thumbsup: don't tell her!

Yay that is good to hear that you are going Sue and Cindy :)

Don't forget to bring some towels if you want to take your dog for a paddle in the pond at the back of the club, lovely treat for those who love water.

Now who else is going ? I am but as for being confident on doing well, only time will tell..

I am entered with Athena in CCD. Hope the weather is not too warm.

Me too, After about 8 trials I finally have 1 pass!

I hope it isn't too warm.

As for duck ponds-Cindy prefers mud or rolling in duck poo (or eating it :thumbsup: ) so I think I will keep her away.

I am asking the powers to be to have another lovely day like it was yesterday, not too warm and no rain...

Capansh, Athena is a standard poodle right? Just so that I can look out for for you.. cheers

Me too, After about 8 trials I finally have 1 pass!

I hope it isn't too warm.

As for duck ponds-Cindy prefers mud or rolling in duck poo (or eating it :confused: ) so I think I will keep her away.

It is a rather big duck pond, just ask Melody as her boy loves to swim in it., but it is a lovely way to reward your girl when she gets those passes that you want.

yay my home club too!! havent entered rat bag Ben... but will certainly be watching :laugh:

SmoothieGirl... Bronte is you sable smooth collie yes? i was next to you the sat training session just gone by with the little brown and white dog ben! hi :p

yay my home club too!! havent entered rat bag Ben... but will certainly be watching :p

SmoothieGirl... Bronte is you sable smooth collie yes? i was next to you the sat training session just gone by with the little brown and white dog ben! hi :clap:

Hi there

Yep, that's us. Ben is such a cutie, you might have to check the back of my car as I leave next week to make sure I haven't snaffled him. :laugh:

hey :thumbsup:

hahaha ok how about a dog swap then :eek: i'll take ur amazingly trained cutie bronte (btw i love shelties and collies, sepecially the smooth variety, less hair to groom!).... and u can have ben! hehe

i need to warn u though, he isnt as well trained as u might think, once he is on a rabbit scent.... theres no getting him back :rofl:

Collstar,

[/quote Capanash, Athena is a standard poodle right? Just so that I can look out for for you.. cheers

Athena is a black Standard poodle, her grandmother, Freya is our avatar pic. Trialled her to CCD and CD, Athena has managed one CCD pass out of 3 trials.