Is She Pure Or What Does She Have In Her?

Sunnyflower

Mercedes - It's Boof the Bullmastiff x Dane. Stunning!! He is with Trisvens rescue group. Do you know the groups down there?

Narcissa - I know it's a bummer but hopefully we get one just like her.. Fingers crossed Boof is still available.. Haha not sure about the name Daisy or Dessi but if it comes with a similar name and it suits then I suppose we'll keep it. Haha

Yes I know Trisven but I dont do any rescue work with her group. But looked at the web page and thought it would be Boof you were looking at.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Caz - Thank you, we have found these two dogs to be gorgeous but never thought of having one for ourselves.. I was trolling petrescue last night and found a Daisy dog but a boy in Albury.. Stunning, so have emailed and hope to hear back soon. :(

Stonebridge - It must be heartbreaking letting go of your munchkins. We are looking to breeders for older dogs but also in rescue.

Yes it is

but I have to think of her and having a good life with a loving family.

here is a pic of Abbey with her new owner.

I think the pic is just gorgeous

Hope it is ok for me to post the pic in your thread

post-27080-1282457424_thumb.jpg

Mercedes - isn't he just divine!! I got an email this morning saying it sounds like a good home and that they'd find out what is going on with him and haven't heard back. If I haven't heard back by tomorrow I shall call.

Stonebridge - of course it is fine you post your photos on here :p .. Abbey is gorgeous!! It must be nice to see photos like this to know she is ok but sad at the same time for them not being with you!! Oscar is my heart and soul and I become very attached to all my animals I have had and very protective, I feel so sorry for my future children.. Thankfully our little mates want that in an owner!! Hehe..

At the moment there is no one advertising adult or older pup bullmastiffs and we'd prefer to get a rescue dog but it has to have that squishy face!! I LOVE squishy faces...