Just What Do Dog Toys Get Up To When No-one Is Looking......

The Ark

Here is what I found in my front garden very early one morning last week when I was about to walk the dogs..... Now that ladybug has a very guilty look on its face, and I'm not sure what it's doing with that stick. :) I didn't pose it - this is exactly how I caught it!

Ladybug%20on%20the%20loose.jpg

And here are 3 toys that do NOT belong to the dogs (Did you hear that dogs???? They are NOT YOURS!!). They have all had surgery today to replace noses and mend open wounds. Unfortunately the blue teddy's eye couldn't be saved. :cry: A little boy still loves them, even with their repairs. :rofl:

Dog%20victims.jpg

:) Blue Ted looks very debonair with his eye patch.

:cry: You would shudder to know the mess that is under that patch! :D

Not sure I would be very good at a repair business - poor ted had his eye ripped out and had to wait about 6 weeks for surgery, so the waiting list needs some work. :rofl:

:laugh: Blue Ted looks very debonair with his eye patch.

:laugh: You would shudder to know the mess that is under that patch! :D

Not sure I would be very good at a repair business - poor ted had his eye ripped out and had to wait about 6 weeks for surgery, so the waiting list needs some work. :laugh:

Still better than the public health system.

I have seen my neighbour staring down into my paddock, trying to see what furry thing is sitting on the hill rofl [ prob looked like a rabbit to him ] , soft toys, tug toys , squeaky toys are all over the place . They disappear then return