Proof You Can Teach A Dog To Get On With Cats

Guest Ams

YAY more pics added. I can't help myself, no matter how many times I see it, I just give a little aaawwww sigh when I see cats and dogs curled up together.

Oh wow, this thread is gorgeous! Ams, I love your last photo, and Goofy - I love the one of Red and Cranky - they are holding paws! :love:

I can't help but to add my own photos :D

This is my girl Moo who passed away a few months ago. She was sooo good with my cats:

107.jpg

108.jpg

misc017.jpg

Edited by MumOfMoo

Oh wow, this thread is gorgeous! Ams, I love your last photo, and Goofy - I love the one of Red and Cranky - they are holding paws! :love:

I can't help but to add my own photos :D

This is my girl Moo who passed away a few months ago. She was sooo good with my cats:

107.jpg

108.jpg

Is that a cat or a LION???

Guest Pandii

I love watching Sebbi with the kittens,m he loves them so much and if has spent the day outside he comes in running and picks up his fav toy and hunts for kitties to share it with, he lets them wash him too.

Will try and get photos of them today

34245_464043963205_532948205_6395005_4488217_n.jpg

What beautiful photos. My old German Shepherd bitch loved cats, she helped me raise a couple of litters of kittens and one orphan baby. She was totally besotted with kittens and would sit and watch them for hours.

My male Neo Homer chased cats when he arrived at my place, but soon learned to like them and they treated him like a throw pillow.

post-1835-1282874630_thumb.jpg

Cat I don't think it is a particular trait of Devons. I've not owned them before but the older ones here don't like dogs but the littlies that have been with the dogs since they were five weeks of age just treat dogs as heaters.

I love all the pics everyone. It just amazes me when dogs and cats manage to get on.

Goofy I'm coming to your house! You seem to have a house full of BIRMANS!!!

:thumbsup:

Nope, I have two Ragdolls and a Himalayan.

Cranky (the Himmie) and Tokay are born a day apart and came home together. Ratty is a full bother to Tokay but was born 18 months later.