Hillsborough Grounds Newcastle

Sandra777

Can someone tell me.... my memory says that behind the toilet block at the Hillsborough grounds (toilet block by the the rings closest to the road) there are a couple of tubs which look like they might be intended for dog use. Are they still there? Were they ever there or am I remembering the wrong grounds? If they are there, are they intended for the use of dogs, washing of :thumbsup: or will I get in big poo poo for doing such a thing?

TIA

I thought they were just for hand washing, but I have no idea for sure!

Maybe they are, my fading memory is that they were quite big? Would love to know for sure!

When are you coming?

Couple of weeks for the Stafford speciality

yep there were big tubs , but the toilets had a spruce up and I am not sure if they still are or if they are *meant* for dog use. That said yes I certasinly have seen them used for this :D

will need to ask David the groundsman/caretaker if its allowable

yep there were big tubs , but the toilets had a spruce up and I am not sure if they still are or if they are *meant* for dog use. That said yes I certasinly have seen them used for this :D

will need to ask David the groundsman/caretaker if its allowable

Probably best, but what else would you put large tubs outside a toilet block on a dog show ground for ;)

Hey Sandra - sorry we didn't end up making obedience training this morning as the OH is sick - we won't be back there again for a couple of weeks now - maybe one of the girls can check for you when they go to Show Training during the week?