Irresponsible Dog Owners P!$$ Me Off!

Jsk

this woman obviously doesn't give them the time of day hence getting out.. if someone had my dog I'd be so thankful and there in 2 minutes flat. DVD or no DVD. Pathetic excuse.

They should do something about repeat offenders.

A DVD?!?! Seriously? Seriously! I expected her to come up with something better, just so I won't be seething so much!

I have no words. I hope you told her she'd be collecting her dogs from the pound and paying the fine the next time.

Just spoke to the council again and because contact was made with the owner they wont send a ranger out!

Told them how she still hadnt turned up and i have to go out, the silly person said that maybe you need to change your plans! FFS why should I change my plans cause some silly b!tch wont come and pick her dogs up!

:):eek: :D :):rofl::):) ;) :mad:mad

You have done your bit.

Go out. :)

Some people will never learn and its a shame their dogs may just end up paying for it.

You have done your best. :)

I feel for the OP, but I dont like this advice.

I could never just leave a dog to fend for itself regardless of how stupid the owners are. The dog ends up getting hit by a car and has to suffer.......something I couldnt risk.

FFS!

They were here again this afternoon!!

I really told the woman what for! but atleast this time it only took her 35 mins to come and get them!

but found out that she has spent over $1200 busting them from the pound!! :):eek: :D

So bloody clueless!!