Brighton Kennel Club - 4th September

Allerzeit

I've decided not to go. Weather forecast put me off. Don't fancy a 7 hour return drive in the wet!!

I haven't entered Hobart Royal Allerzeit....too expensive and no parking and we're on people's day so wall to wall bogans...so decided not to come this year. I really don't enjoy it. Might see you at Dogfest.

Will you be coming to any northern shows??

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With a 90% chance of 20 - 40mm of rain forecast, good luck to everybody showing!

I WAS toying with the idea of just dropping in to say hi (and steal a Basenji baby), a break from the boring domestic stuff like shopping etc, but if the weather IS bad, then I think I'll stay home instead.

IF I go, I'll have a selection of Heartstrings with me for those who are interested in having a look. :laugh:

STEAL a Basenji baby... Right now they are ALL FTGH :thumbsup::laugh:

If you have the lovely silver and black one still for Mr Bwoooooooooo-man, me wants !!!

Also if you have any white/gold, to match the B's coat, I would love to see them as well, even just white ones :thumbsup: ... Yeah I know I said I never wanted white ones, but think it might be ok to use at Specialties only ;) ... Explain more tomorrow, if you brave the elements :D

Roight! If you're being mean to my Tilly, she's definitely coming to Chez Ellz! :D

I've still got the Brew-man's black/silver lead set.

And I think (without looking) I may even have a gold/white for you to look at. :laugh:

Will you be coming to any northern shows??

After the 4 1/2 hour drive it took us to get from Devonport to here a few weeks ago, I think my chances of convincing OH to head north again are somewhere between buckleys and none :o

Hopefully I can get him travelling further afield later, but even in Vic I struggled to get him to go to shows that were much more than an hour away :laugh: :D

We will be making a decision in the morning depending on how it looks, but the weather forecast isn't looking good for showing (or for my white pants - dang having black dogs).

What are Heartstrings, ellz? ;)

Right, we're officially out :rofl:

Rain aside, Neo has a crook stomach and I've been up and down letting him in and out over the last two hours. Don't know what he's eaten, but he's needing to go outside every 10 minutes and I can hear his stomach gurgling from across the room. Not fair to drag him to a show when he's not happy.

We dropped in to say hi....it was miserable!

Bodies flying left right and centre! Mr Rajacadoo-doo-doo was called upon a couple of times to administer First Aid to the victims.

It was yucky enough dropping in (although the company was good as usual) I'm just very thankful that I didn't have to stay there!!!