Kepala Meet- Sunday September 12, 2010.

pip1981

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys looks like fun was had by you all!

Charlotte had a playdate today as well, I was nearly going to come til i heard i had no way to get there. Thank you very muchly for the offer pip really appreciate it. Pity i didnt see your FB message til a couple hrs later! Hope you got my sms thanking you for the offer.

First I went to a market with my bestie and her baby William where a dog nearly attacked the pram :p then back to Pip's friend's place to see her boys then back home and Charlotte had a playdate with a dog down the road.

Will definately be there next time! Awesome photos. The photo of the "slightly heavy" lapdog made me laugh. I am bummed i missed Fletcher cuddles he's so huggable! Oh and bindii Hugo is looking well :swing:

Hey LC, sorry, I did get your text, told myself to reply later, but I forgot :happydance:

Don't hesitate to ask next time ok :o

I'm glad you and Charlotte had a good day anyway!

I really need to catch up with Jess myself actually...

oh, and that "lap dog" weighs just under 100kg apparently, and he's recently lost weight!! :o

Fantastic photos Keroppiyo!!! Love them, I'm a little biased, my girls are in quite a few of them...hahahaha.

I love the real close up of Buffy walking toward you or your OH, and the pic of Buffy and Dakota 'kissing', or that's what I'll pretend they're doing :laugh: Hehehehe And of course, who could not love all the pics of Kairu, awwwww.

I don't think Odie minds being stalked. That's kind of what he is hoping for! He likes having what everyone else wants.

Great pics everyone, Acheron looks alot more relaxed this time. If only you could all see him at home, such a different dog. Very (over) confident and playful.

He does want to approach other dogs but only if it's one on one. When there is a group like that it freaks him out a little. At least he was better than last time and hopefully will be better again next time. :)

Of course not CF. OH and I are in love with Dexter. I'm usually more into medium sized fluffy dogs (e.g. sammies and lappies :laugh: ), but Dexter always looks so happy and somewhat goofy, I want one just like him!

Yes, Acheron was heaps more comfortable this time, which is great to see!

Okay,... here are mine.. that I quite like.. may not be the best quality shot though haha.. but I'm loving some of the expressions :laugh:

advance notice.. I've also been stealing Kairu's photo of everyone else... haha and I don't think I'll attempt to name anyone :shrug:

Oooo I shall do a parade for the humans.. woof

IMG_5848s.jpg

Look at me! I can do this!

IMG_5878s.jpg

Did you call me?

IMG_5935s.jpg

Please watch yourstep friends

IMG_5962s.jpg

Just chilling

IMG_5999s.jpg

Hello there..

IMG_6003s.jpg