Conspiracy? Secret Code Perhaps?

RuralPug

OK this is really weird. I was just looking at the Breed by Day list for the upcoming Melbourne Royal when I noticed that most breeds are listed in the singular (e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Field Spaniel) and a few are listed in the plural (e.g. English Springer Spaniels).

All the Bull Terrier types are plural but the other Bull breeds are singular. No; wait! The Amstaff is plural too. Pugs and Papillons are plural but Pekinese and Pomerian are singular. What can it all mean?

I know it can't possibly mean that I will only see one each Chihuahua and Golden Retriever on Sunday. Hmmmm, all the breeds listed for Sunday (when I am attending as chauffeur to an exhibitor in another group) are singular.

Do you think it might be some sort of secret code for an international spy ring? :laugh:

Or is it more likely that I am just procrastinating and should get off DOL and do some work? :laugh:

OK this is really weird. I was just looking at the Breed by Day list for the upcoming Melbourne Royal when I noticed that most breeds are listed in the singular (e.g. Cocker Spaniel, Field Spaniel) and a few are listed in the plural (e.g. English Springer Spaniels).

All the Bull Terrier types are plural but the other Bull breeds are singular. No; wait! The Amstaff is plural too. Pugs and Papillons are plural but Pekinese and Pomerian are singular. What can it all mean?

I know it can't possibly mean that I will only see one each Chihuahua and Golden Retriever on Sunday. Hmmmm, all the breeds listed for Sunday (when I am attending as chauffeur to an exhibitor in another group) are singular.

Do you think it might be some sort of secret code for an international spy ring? :laugh:

Or is it more likely that I am just procrastinating and should get off DOL and do some work? :laugh:

I think it means that it's virtually unpossible for the person who was typifying up the breed list to have failed English class.

I think it means that it's virtually unpossible for the person who was typifying up the breed list to have failed English class.

Or even typing and impossible ...

WHOOOOOSH

(That's the noise of my joke going straight over your head)

:birthday::):):):eek::hug::(:):)

WHOOOOOSH

Methinks it only became a joke after I picked it up.

WHOOOOOSH

'

That's okay. Nobody thinks jokes are funny when they didn't get them.

WHOOOOOSH

'

That's okay. Nobody thinks jokes are funny when they didn't get them.

Actually, when I wrote it, I thought, 'I bet it'll be claimed to be a joke now.' And voila.

Edited by Sheridan