She 'got' It At Last

BCPuppy

Just had to share, I am both pround and releived. :laugh:

We have been building a house since Marlin was about 5 months old. She will not have fences or a yard to play in for some time but we have a massive upstairs veranda so for the last couple of months have been trying to get her to toilet on some false grass on top of kitty litter, I was despairing of her ever using this home made pee & poop station, as she seemed to hold on for hours and hours, and just looked at me in disgust when I led her to her area ;) . I was getting pretty stressed as there are a couple of days a week where she is home alone. I had tried all the tricks DOLers had advised to no avail.

Well we moved in on Friday and just as all the helpers were leaving there she was squatting on the plastic green stuff without any prompting :eek: The boys must have thought I was nuts getting all excited about the dog peeing :rofl: Now its full steam ahead so to speak, she has obviously decided that she is home now, and only has the plastic grass to use, so I can leave her without either of us stressing about toileting. :laugh: