• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not me (unfortunately) :laugh:

Boo :laugh:

But... on the other hand, yay. Cos it will be the next month we are in Melbourne for the MDBA awards drinking large quantities of wine celebrating your victory :D :thumbsup:

Edited by huski

ME ME ME, and Lottie of course!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! It'll be the first dog thing i've really been to apart from obedience training, so i'm very much looking forward to it!!!!! Oh, and the wine room that I might just be crashing at some stage :)

K9: Hi Guys, for costs and details it is best to contact Camp Tailwaggers on [email protected], I know that all the cabins are sold out but they are looking at some alternatives for people who want to stay the whole weekend.

The weekend long camp will be based on motivational training to achieve better performance from your dog!

Of course there will be quite a bit of Training in Drive, tips and tricks, performance building tips, hendling techniques etc

If you have a dog that competes in Obedience, Flyball, Tracking, Agility, Dances With Dogs or any sport there will be some great information for you at this workshop.

This is about developing the skills needed to take your dogs performance from good to great!

It is being held by Camp Tailwaggers.

K9: There will also be an email being sent out to all our mailing groups on what you would like covered in the Sydney one, also what dates suit the people in Melbourne, Queensland and South Australia for my next visits there.

So if your not signed up for our news letter, do that now and you will have some input!

Not me (unfortunately) ;)

Boo ;)

But... on the other hand, yay. Cos it will be the next month we are in Melbourne for the MDBA awards drinking large quantities of wine celebrating your victory :eek::)

Lol not celebrating mine, celebrating yours! Either way, there will be large quantities of wine to be had!

I have booked in and managed to snare the last cabin. :)

K9: Just on numbers many of the handling places are sold already, only a few left so if you would like to bring your dog and work with it, be quick. There are also some spectator places left.

I keep number slightly lower to make sure I can try and work every dog and speak to everyone...

ME ME ME, and Lottie of course!!!!!! Can't wait!!!! It'll be the first dog thing i've really been to apart from obedience training, so i'm very much looking forward to it!!!!! Oh, and the wine room that I might just be crashing at some stage ;)

the wine room is the place to be :eek:

Should be great fun!!

And i'm sure the workshop will be good too ;) :)

Hi Everyone

As a "Campaholic" at Camp Tailwaggers I can vouch that the facilities are the best you will get anywhere in the world.

The one most important thing to remember is the camp is situated in a High Tick Area so make sure your dogs are protected.

The cabins are all self contained but you do all your eating in the dining hall and the food is soooo Yumm you will want to go back to camp just for the food alone. Each cabin has its own fenced yard for your dogs to roam freely, dogs are allowed in the cabins but you are asked to keep your dogs off the beds. They do supply extra bed covers if you want your dog to sleep on the bed with you though.

There should be some caravans for those that are too late in booking cabins and if you wanted to bring your own tent or van to camp, power can be supplied for those.

Tailwaggers is set 1000ft above sea level High in the hinterland so bring warm clothes as it can get quite chilly no matter what time of the year it is. There is a fully fenced off leash area called Emerald Park so your dogs can have a run if you want. There are also signed walking tracks around the complex if you wanted to go for a morning walk before breakfast.

Comfy chairs are supplied but you must bring a crate for your dog.

I am looking forward to catching up with everyone.

:)