Email From Asia... Again

Mystiqview

I received this email yesterday from someone wanting a pup:

We're a family living in Thailand and we're looking for a Champion pup (preferably black/white, classic marking) either male or female that is highly energetic, has a good strong pedigree record, DNA checked and would be able to do performances to come live with us at our farm in the countryside of Thailand. We're collecting pups from all around now to start a Border Collie farm.

Please, in your reply, state your requirements, price and also a brief detail about your background.

I replied that I do not export to Asia. They responded back and said they are willing to come to Australia to collect the puppy.

To this I replied I do not export to the Asian market where there is a chance of my lines/puppies ending up in puppy mills.

I then received this horrible email back from them calling me a loser and unethical and I can I claim to be ethical if I don't export to Asia and I "latched out" (their spelling). He accused me for sending him abusive emails????

OMG!!!! I thought my first reply said it all. "I don't export to Asia."

Any others who have had an email similar to this, I am more than happy to forward the whole message conversation.

I received this email yesterday from someone wanting a pup:
We're a family living in Thailand and we're looking for a Champion pup (preferably black/white, classic marking) either male or female that is highly energetic, has a good strong pedigree record, DNA checked and would be able to do performances to come live with us at our farm in the countryside of Thailand. We're collecting pups from all around now to start a Border Collie farm.

Please, in your reply, state your requirements, price and also a brief detail about your background.

I replied that I do not export to Asia. They responded back and said they are willing to come to Australia to collect the puppy.

To this I replied I do not export to the Asian market where there is a chance of my lines/puppies ending up in puppy mills.

I then received this horrible email back from them calling me a loser and unethical and I can I claim to be ethical if I don't export to Asia and I "latched out" (their spelling). He accused me for sending him abusive emails????

OMG!!!! I thought my first reply said it all. "I don't export to Asia."

Any others who have had an email similar to this, I am more than happy to forward the whole message conversation.

:)