Sae For Return Of Numbers Query

TessnSean

I dont send away for my numbers return unless of course it is an ag show where you get passes and need to send away.

I just pick my numbers up on the day.

I certainly miss the NZ system where you get your numbers returned to you AND a reporting sheet which shows the numbers in the breeds for the whole show.

The price of the envelope and postage is built in to the price of the entry form. Sending out a reporting sheet is a compulsory requirement for the Clubs.

Exhibitors can also request (within reason) if they could have a certain breed on first or last, depending on there being a specialty show on at the same time or they may be showing in two groups.

Guest CaptainCourageous
The price of the envelope and postage is built in to the price of the entry form.

The entry form or the entry fee? If the latter, it's sensible.

We are just dull in QLD and never get our numbers sent to us :thumbsup:

I love it when I enter NSW shows and get my numbers and all the little list that says how many dogs are in each group!!!

same in SA - we never get sent our numbers - just the envelope back saying our entries have been received (which you know when the cheque clears). I too write my dogs and their classes I entered on the back of the SSAE so i remember.

Would love a little list that says how many dogs are in the group.

I just got my Saturday entries for Geelong Ag show, both myself and my mother as exhibitors, sent off SSAE for BOTH of us and only one envelope used and one gate pass! Err where is my other SSAE? Ill be damned if im going to pay for my own gate pass as well! :(

I just got my Saturday entries for Geelong Ag show, both myself and my mother as exhibitors, sent off SSAE for BOTH of us and only one envelope used and one gate pass! Err where is my other SSAE? Ill be damned if im going to pay for my own gate pass as well! :(

We used 1 envelope.

4 dogs, 3 different exibitors.

Got 2 passes.

I am going by myself so it doesn't matter that I only got 2 not the 3 I was entitled to. Bec if we can arrange to meet up outside the gate you can have my spare. I am only entered the Friday.

We used 1 envelope.

4 dogs, 3 different exibitors.

Got 2 passes.

I am going by myself so it doesn't matter that I only got 2 not the 3 I was entitled to. Bec if we can arrange to meet up outside the gate you can have my spare. I am only entered the Friday.

Ill proberly get my Friday entries tomorrow, if i have only one pass in there and mum is coming with me we can arrange to meet, thanks Clare :-)

It's up there with two shows recently (one in NSW the other in VIC) where the numbers were never mailed out....Yes we gathered them the day of the show, but that isn't the point...we included SAE for a reason!

We have both our names on the front of the envelope and the dogs/classes etc on the back, but in honesty, that's for our use to figure out who we entered and remind us of the start time!