New England Celtic & Abkc At Glen Innes

fifi

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pa...130719833635326

Our facebook page for those that have it,

Entries are being held open until the 16th of October, please see the September Gazette for details.

make sure you bring your kilts, trews ect, we have a three day show this year and it will be a hoot-mon :-)

Our wonderful land of the Beardies caterers will be onsite, as well as the super strawberry bus :-)))

fifi

Edited by fifi

Yes IR, we have a piper who opens the show on the Saturday, just to add that special touch.

Of course its not all about the Scots, I'm usually seen running around in my ye olde Celtic warrior / some call my elf suit !

fifi

You don't have to have a Celtic breed to enter (it's 3 days of all breeds) nor do you have to have a Celtic breed to dress up. On the Saturday we'll be having fun handler classes during the lunch break, there will be adult as well as child classes. You can dress yourself up or your dog in Celtic or Halloween costume. :rainbowbridge:

:) FiFi.

My tartans come out at these events. My great-grandmother was a very good highland dancer and my family belonged to a Scottish Club and 'us girls" all learnt Scottish Dancing- I just love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bring it back says me :laugh:

You'll have to make the trek up as we have a ceilidh on the Saturday night after the show. You'd fit right in - we need you :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

Please Note: Due to unforeseen circumstances Miss Bev Daines will no longer be able to judge for us. We have procured the services of Mrs Dianne Jovanovic (Qld), at very short notice, who will be taking over all of Miss Daine's tasks

many thanks,

fifi