Earthborn Holistic

Lemonlime

I feed Nutro and am very happy with it. However I was given a free 12kg bag of Earthborn Holistic today to try out on the dogs.

I cant seem to find any information on it other than a basic ingredients list. From what I understand it is owned by Wellness and is a holistic version of Pro Pac (Happy to be corrected :()

Can anyone tell me whether this food is irradiated?

Has anyone tried it and what did you think of the results?

I am just very wary of these imported foods, so if anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

I feed Nutro and am very happy with it. However I was given a free 12kg bag of Earthborn Holistic today to try out on the dogs.

I cant seem to find any information on it other than a basic ingredients list. From what I understand it is owned by Wellness and is a holistic version of Pro Pac (Happy to be corrected :))

Can anyone tell me whether this food is irradiated?

Has anyone tried it and what did you think of the results?

I am just very wary of these imported foods, so if anyone has any info it would be appreciated.

You can always have a chat to the Pro Pac rep or anyone at Aquatopia in Qld, as they are the importer. It is not irradiated. It is owned by Midwestern Foods, who also make Pro Pac. We've carried the range since it arrived and have a rapidly growing return business who absolutely love it. Hope that helps.

Sags

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone else trialed Earthborn out with their dogs? I'm thinking of giving it a shot, but it's difficult finding suppliers in WA! So while i'm looking around, I figured I should ask your guys experience(s). :laugh:

I've had some overseas mates rave about Wellness foods, don't suppose you know if that is available here Sagittarian?
I've never seen Wellness in Australia before. In terms of ingredients, Wellness used to be my top favourite and I looked around trying to find it for a while - but I like Artemis more now; Earthborn also looks better to me, which is why i'm eager to get my hands on it. Either way, those definately make my list of top #3!

(I may be wrong, and if they do import wellness then i'd like to trial that stuff out as well!)

• 6 months later...

I walked into my local farm produce store and was shocked to see earthborn holistics. Bought a small bag of the grain free and he seems to like it. the size of the kibble is very tiny. never seen tinier kibble. The ingredients read fairly well.

Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Peas, Spinach, Garlic, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, Cottage Cheese, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Biotin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.

I walked into my local farm produce store and was shocked to see earthborn holistics. Bought a small bag of the grain free and he seems to like it. the size of the kibble is very tiny. never seen tinier kibble. The ingredients read fairly well.

Turkey Meal, Chicken Meal, Whitefish Meal, Potatoes, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of vitamin E), Dried Egg Product, Tomato Pomace, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Peas, Spinach, Garlic, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Taurine, Cottage Cheese, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Beta-Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Proteinate, Copper Sulfate, Manganous Oxide, Niacin, D-Calcium Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A Supplement, L-Carnitine, Vitamin B12 Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Ferrous Sulfate, Biotin, Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Calcium Iodate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid, Manganese Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.

May I ask which produce store you found it at please? I've been wanting to try :eek:

Has anyone else trialed Earthborn out with their dogs? I'm thinking of giving it a shot, but it's difficult finding suppliers in WA! So while i'm looking around, I figured I should ask your guys experience(s). :eek:
I've had some overseas mates rave about Wellness foods, don't suppose you know if that is available here Sagittarian?
I've never seen Wellness in Australia before. In terms of ingredients, Wellness used to be my top favourite and I looked around trying to find it for a while - but I like Artemis more now; Earthborn also looks better to me, which is why i'm eager to get my hands on it. Either way, those definately make my list of top #3!

(I may be wrong, and if they do import wellness then i'd like to trial that stuff out as well!)

Agility Club of WA is now a distributor for the state :love:

May I ask which produce store you found it at please? I've been wanting to try :eek:

farm barn in Maleny.

farm barn in Maleny.

Thank you :)