What Tricks Can You Do With More Than 1 Dog At The Same Time?

fainty_girl

What tricks can you do with more than 1 dog at the same time?

My dogs know basic tricks like sit, lay down, stay, shake hands, beg & jump, etc...What are some other tricks that I could do with them when they are together?

The past couple of days at the park I've been trying to get them to do a few tricks for a few minutes in between playing...yesterday I was getting them both to lay down and stay while I walked away, and then I was trying to teach them to only come over one at a time when I called their names. They both learn quickly when there is food involved!

3244930771_2b06c45b93.jpg

Jessie & Matilda by fainty_girl, on Flickr

• 3 weeks later...

next time you go to a park & approaching some tables teach them to "UP" so they all jump on the table & wait for you to get there. My pack now run off in the distance when I stretch my arm out directed to table say "UP" & they all wait on the table till I get there. remember to always take the highest treat/reward with you so you can capture any new trick while you are out to work on later. Get them to "wave" all at once, be quick & quiet to reward.get them to "wotch" you & give them your signal to "Drop". This is a good time to do just signal work no voice once they have learnt. when they have learnt to wait now is the time to teach drop & then sit then drop. make a game of all your tricks. your dogs will love you for it. Especially NEW ones!!!!