Puppy Is Growing Up....

aussielover

Well, it seems like a lot of us got our puppies around the same time and our puppies will be around the 6 month mark now.

I thought maybe we could post info and some photos to show our pups as babies and photos of what they look like now as sadly i don't have time to go thru all the breed sub forums.

Mindy is now 6 months old a turning into a great dog. She is very different to the little puppy who howled and barked all through the night and tried to bite our pants and feet.

She is now very settled and starting to behave like a dog should :laugh: she is still cheeky though and will grab socks and carry shoes around proudly.

Mindy at 8 weeks old

post-31284-1287205980_thumb.jpgpost-31284-1287206032_thumb.jpg

4.5 months

post-31284-1287206119_thumb.jpg

5 months- wants to be a ballerina not a guide dog :thumbsup:

post-31284-1287206488_thumb.jpg

6 months with friend Sammy- 9 month old dobie puppy! Look how big she is :laugh:

post-31284-1287206171_thumb.jpg

I look forward to hearing about your puppy's progress!

BTW- everyone please post even if your pup is not around 6 months, I just love seeing progress posts/pics!

Edited by aussielover

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:vomit: I've always thought that Akira is hands down the most beautiful Sibe I've ever seen!

:vomit: I've always thought that Akira is hands down the most beautiful Sibe I've ever seen!

Aww thanks. :offtopic::(

Hi, what a nice idea!

Here some photos of Savanna:

... only 4 weeks old

female4_girlnorRidgeless_Girl_b_4wks1.jpg

... 9 weeks old

1_046.jpg

... 4 months old

a3_054_r.jpg

... and now 8 months old

b3_015.jpg

They grow so quick!

Edited by sav

:D I've always thought that Akira is hands down the most beautiful Sibe I've ever seen!

Ditto Dju. I love Sibes, especially black markings. But she is definitely the most gorgeous Sibe I've seen

:rofl: I've always thought that Akira is hands down the most beautiful Sibe I've ever seen!

Ditto Dju. I love Sibes, especially black markings. But she is definitely the most gorgeous Sibe I've seen

She is going to get such a big head. :laugh: Thanks Minxy.

Sav, that 8 month old picture of Savanna is gorgeous! Seeing the difference between puppy/adult of big breeds is always amazing.

Emmy and Kairu are such cute fluffballs. :D

What a gorgeous photo!

She is beautiful :rofl:

Great dogs these ridgies, she is my first one and I'm sold on the bread...

Aussielover, I loved looking at the photos of your pup...my last dog was a black lab and I loved her to bits - just beautiful!

Whiskedaway, your Akira really has the most amazing markings - very very special!

:laugh: aren't they all soooooo beautiful...

Edited by sav