Getting Hair Dye Out Of Dogs Fur

Sayreovi

Any ideas? Silly brother let her back inside without my knowing while I was sitting on the tiles dyeing my sisters hair and promtly decided to investigateand cover herself in it :rofl:

I've tried washing her several times but it's only dulled not come out completely so hopefully Dolers will have the answer!!

It is only a semi permanant so 6-8 washes, but she was meant to have a show today as well as tomorrow and then a Gundog specialty that I really want to show her at next weekend. It's really really obvious, some landed on her white (as well as the floor thank God for tiles!) and because the dye was an orange base it's gone fluro orange :rofl:

I didn't know there was a product to get rid of dye (I rarely dye my hair), will have a look around tomorrow. So tomorrows show is out hopefully she will look alright for next weekend.

Thought I might have been alright, when I washing her the first time I thought it wasn't too bad it just made her a little darker, didn't see the big blob on her white chest :rofl: