Where To Buy Long Thin Recall Lead For Practice?

Don't use one anymore!!! Much better! :rofl:
Poor bedazzled you're not having much luck with long leads are you :lollipop: .

I definately agree with that one.

I have also seen what happens when one is wrapped around a human's leg that was wearing shorts and then the dog bolts - not pretty!

I got mine from Erny (ProK9). It is 7m long, very strong but soft with rounded edges. It has never burnt my hands.

It doesn't hurt dogs if they get tangled in it either.

Amy of the ones made out of material can cause burns and I wouldn't touch them

Don't use one anymore!!! Much better! :shrug:
Poor bedazzled you're not having much luck with long leads are you :crazy: .

I definately agree with that one.

I have also seen what happens when one is wrapped around a human's leg that was wearing shorts and then the dog bolts - not pretty!

I have too - one of my dogs injured a good friend that way. Ouch!

I am tempted to try and sneak in one of your classes now with a nylon cord. :crazy:

Hahaha ..... If you tried that, not only would you not be permitted to train in class (I'm very good at spotting cord leads since the hand injury incident - funny about that ..... but that's operant conditioning for ya :)) but you would also be made to shout me dinner :crazy: .

ETA: BTW .... Isn't it about time you were paying a re-visit to Melbourne?

:crazy: I hope you like big mac meals. I will be in Melbourne in March, I will be traveling rather lightly as I wont be able to bring any of my favorite dog training equipment. Damn Mexican Laws. :shrug:

:D I hope you like big mac meals. I will be in Melbourne in March, I will be traveling rather lightly as I wont be able to bring any of my favorite dog training equipment. Damn Mexican Laws. :hug:

Oh - going to the MDBA conference by any chance?

Would you include me on your dance card, please Mr Jones? :rofl:.

And whilst I agree "Damn Mexican Laws" .... you can have, but you just can't use. But then again, what's the point?

ETA: To the OP - sorry for the OT :). Jeff has made me forget myself ..... ;) .

ETA:

Would you include me on your dance card, please Mr Jones? :love:.

I just realised this might embarrass Jeff if he thinks that not everyone might know I'm a girl :) ...... teehee

Edited by Erny

Thanks for the rec, Erny. :hug: We had one made from parachute cord but I've been afraid to use it.

Hey Sydoo - I want to clarify that I am Pro-K9. I re-read my post and realise this might not be clear to you. I guess I sometimes tend to think that everyone on DOL knows me. But just so that you know I am not trying to alias myself to make it look as though I'm some unrelated individual independently recommending the Pro-K9 product.

But also just so that you know - the REASON I stock the equipment that I do is because I recommend certain quality equipment. Many of my clients would then ask "where can I get that?". I found it therefore easier for everyone concerned to stock the stuff that I myself would recommend and use and therefore be able to supply it.

I think it's great that you made this post. :D I did realise - probably could have worded my own post better! I'll be ordering one in the very near future.

:o I hope you like big mac meals. I will be in Melbourne in March, I will be traveling rather lightly as I wont be able to bring any of my favorite dog training equipment. Damn Mexican Laws. :thumbsup:

Oh - going to the MDBA conference by any chance?

And whilst I agree "Damn Mexican Laws" .... you can have, but you just can't use. But then again, what's the point?

ETA: To the OP - sorry for the OT :rofl:. Jeff has made me forget myself ..... :) .

ETA:

I just realised this might embarrass Jeff if he thinks that not everyone might know I'm a girl :rofl: ...... teehee

:( No, not the MDBA conference. I am completing some training courses and attending seminars. (not to do with dog training). And I do not think you want to see me dance :(

why do I have this image of Jeff commando crawling through the salt bushes with a bag of dog training equipment on his back in the middle of the night, nimbly dodging the border patrol :rofl:

;) yeah, that sounds like something I would be in to.