Sunbury Canine Club

Blakbelgian

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhhhhh ummmmmm the weather is not sounding good for Monday & Tuesday.

I have now come down with OH's cold. :eek::) and at present can't be bothered doing anything.

With everyone getting there before the crack sounds like parking will be gone by 8am.

BB

don't know what the weather is like up there but KCC parks is under flood again.....

KCC Park flooded again. :)

How are the breed clubs coping this weekend that are down there?

Sounds like I better bring a non maxed out credit card to Sunbury to spend up big.

BB

was at the Toy Poodle show indoors and fine, pity the poor souls outside though. All flooded in front of the offices again and the front gates , fine for big cars but a bit scary for small ones. Still under water when I left an hour ago and more to come, raining again

Yes she is coming for what will be her third show with the second tomorrow.

She is not a tiny little teddy bear anymore she is as big as Echo now.

Yea - the Lappies are taking over the world :-)

Parking nose in sounds like a reasonable idea for this show, I'm not planning on leaving this one early. Hoping the weather is going to be kind!!!

I will be driving up from Hastings, going to be a LONG trip and very early morning!! Weather not looking great either, am predicting it will still be a large turn out?

I would say so!

We headed out there this arvo to set our gazebos up and it wa already crowded!

Parking is going to be a nightmare :grouphug:

I will be driving up from Hastings, going to be a LONG trip and very early morning!! Weather not looking great either, am predicting it will still be a large turn out?

I would say so!

We headed out there this arvo to set our gazebos up and it wa already crowded!

Parking is going to be a nightmare :grouphug:

Bugger :confused:

oh well, hopefully we can find someplace!

Good luck to everyone - we miss out because our dogs picked up a gastro bug at our specialty at kcc park on saturday :thumbsup:. Well at least I can watch the great race in the comfort of warm dry home :).

Raining here in Langwarrin, glad I didn't enter, all too hard with standard poodles and rain at Sunbury. I love the show but sense prevailed

Anyone know how long it will be going for?

Due to some issues earlier on today I wasn't able to go this morning but can now.. it's about an hour's train ride from here. What do you think- worth it or will I miss out on most?

you would see specials in most groups, but I wouldn't bother