Kennels Reccs Southern Highlands Or Near Canberra

mrs tornsocks

We have used the dog boarding kennels on the Federal Highway at Gundaroo (SP?). It's also a pet cemetary - not that there is any connection. Can't think what it's called but I found it by doing a google search. Run by 2 lovely ladies, one was a vet nurse. We would drop our dog off on way down, do what we had to do, then pick her up on way back. From memory it's around $35 per night, individual pens with runs. They also breed and show weimeramers (sp?).

From memory it's not far from Lake George and you have to watch out for the big sign because it's in the middle of the bush and the driveway sneaks up on you if you don't know where to look but their web site has excellent maps.

Cheers Sue

We have used the dog boarding kennels on the Federal Highway at Gundaroo (SP?). It's also a pet cemetary - not that there is any connection. Can't think what it's called but I found it by doing a google search. Run by 2 lovely ladies, one was a vet nurse. We would drop our dog off on way down, do what we had to do, then pick her up on way back. From memory it's around $35 per night, individual pens with runs. They also breed and show weimeramers (sp?).

From memory it's not far from Lake George and you have to watch out for the big sign because it's in the middle of the bush and the driveway sneaks up on you if you don't know where to look but their web site has excellent maps.

Cheers Sue

It's called Canberra Boarding Kennel - I've just remembered.

Edited by Chookie

Cheers Sue

It's called Canberra Boarding Kennel - I've just remembered.

The owners are breeders of weimaraners, VERY good people, genuiene dog lovers. Highly recommanded. Mine will be going here if I ever need to board them..... and I live west of Sydney.

ETA: I think Wendy was a member on here, syrinx I think is/was her dol name.

Edited by GoldenWei