November Kepala Meet!

pip1981

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I dont go near Mitcham, i'm over the other side. It's interesting considering it's not a common name for a goldie!

Very interesting! lol. She was a gorgeous little dog, i used to let her jump all over me when she came in :-)

Well I can tell you my girl Charlotte is a very good girl at kepala, doesnt jump on anyone, just dont stand near her right as she comes out from the pool, she has this thing where she doesnt shake after swimming til she gets to the people! Just ask CF about how she was last time! :)

If anyone is free sometime, wanna do a beach day?? On a warmish day of course!

Well I can tell you my girl Charlotte is a very good girl at kepala, doesnt jump on anyone, just dont stand near her right as she comes out from the pool, she has this thing where she doesnt shake after swimming til she gets to the people! Just ask CF about how she was last time! :)

If anyone is free sometime, wanna do a beach day?? On a warmish day of course!

Brighton Beach? i go there a lot!!!

I have no idea! I have never taken Charlotte to the beach :rofl: I think CF was talking about Brighton one last kepala. I'm sure Charlotte would enjoy the beach being the kepala water baby!

WOooooahh !!! she would have a ball at the beach :) .... outta my lot Misha loooooves the beach...... she's a surfer chick :mad

It's right next to the yacht club so it's got boats in the way. She can't swim too far! Plus there's usually so many dogs around that all the want to do is play!

As for the sandy part, that's all fenced in so she can't get out and wreak havoc!