November Kepala Meet!

pip1981

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'll be there. But if its extreme weather we'll only drop by to collect for the Project Underdog Christmas Tree and a quick dash round. While storms don't scare Bronte as such, she gets very sensitive when its like that and won't leave my side, I think its the electricity in the air. If she won't play, there won't be much reason to stick around for too long.

At the moment the weather report has a lot of ifs, buts and maybes about it though, so it might not be that bad.

LOL..... I have been keeping such a close on the weather and it been changing every few hours :)

I don't believe it will be that bad :D

Its going to be 30 up here on saturday when we leave compared to melbournes 17 :D

I best bring some warmer clothes with me ;)

Damn, I think I can get away with nicking a Jap Spitz and a Papi, but how the hell am I going to get a Std Poodle in my jumper and in the car before someone notices. I'm with you Kirst, love 'em too, but I'm not sold on a dog I have to have clipped regularly, I like mine a bit more wash and wear.

MavMiss - I didn't see you sorry. I was going to stick around and chat to Tamara because Bronte is devoted to her and was pretty peeved that she couldn't just rush over and say hi, but Stuart said she had about another hour to go so we decided to go home instead. We are back there this week before Kepala.

Edited by SmoothieGirl

Next weekend would be MUCH better for me!!!!! Please!!!

:D If you wanna do it the weekend after, even if its not with the DOL group, I'll meet you there.

I can join you again even if I go this weekend hahaha

:) Well, I have the weekend after Kepala off, don't know what days the week after will bring though.

Damn shift work!! :p :)

I'm sure a few of us could make it though.

MavMiss - I didn't see you sorry. I was going to stick around and chat to Tamara because Bronte is devoted to her and was pretty peeved that she couldn't just rush over and say hi, but Stuart said she had about another hour to go so we decided to go home instead. We are back there this week before Kepala.

I was over in the workshop Tamara was taking. She is amazing!

Looking forward to seeing you at Kepala is all goes well, weather wise. :D