Comfortis.. Flea Tablets

Sunnyflower

Hey Guys,

I know it has been ages since I started this thread but thought I would pop in and give my FULL recommendations to anyone thinking about buying Comfortis that already hasn't.

This stuff is AMAZING! It may not be said to kill the entire life cycle but Oscar has not had a single flea within 24 hours of giving him the tablet which was 6 weeks ago. It says it is only meant to last a month but 6 - 7 weeks later still no fleas on Oscar. I could not be happier about it! I bought it of VetnPet Direct for $60.

I also put our little Devon kitty on Revolution and these two combined we haven't had a single flea since mid Jan.

I have had serious flea problem every warm season since living in this house due to sandy soil! The first summer I have had relief since living here.. :cry:

I highly recommend Comfortis as well - my parents little dog gets severe flea allergy dermatitis, and we tried everything, but every time I saw her she seemed to be getting worse - she would pretty much eat her back, it was horrible!!! :cry: After starting her on this she is a totally different dog, her coat is amazing, no more itching and fleas and she's put weight back on!!!!!

My dog and my sisters dog got a few fleas late last year, gave them all some comfortis and worked a treat!!! :hug:

Glad to hear it worked for you as well Sunnyflower!!

Great news. Thanks for coming back and giving us your experience. I had never heard of it until a week ago and may look into using it instead of Advocate :dropjaw:

Definitely worth the buying FlyingFurball. I was thinking it wasn't going to work because I expected an instant fix because of all the hype with this stuff but give it a few days to really kick in and you'll notice it! I know it's roughly $85 at the vets and if for some reason I couldn't get it off the web I would be more than happy to spend the $85 at the vets. Honestly, you won't be disappointed. :curtsey:

I highly recommend Comfortis as well - my parents little dog gets severe flea allergy dermatitis, and we tried everything, but every time I saw her she seemed to be getting worse - she would pretty much eat her back, it was horrible!!! :) After starting her on this she is a totally different dog, her coat is amazing, no more itching and fleas and she's put weight back on!!!!!

My dog and my sisters dog got a few fleas late last year, gave them all some comfortis and worked a treat!!! :hug:

Glad to hear it worked for you as well Sunnyflower!!

:rofl: Poor little baby! Cannot imagine seeing the little guy in such a state! So glad to hear your parents dog has had such a massive turn around with this product. I can only imagine there are so many other people who have had the same fantastic results.

I'm so happy this product is finally on the market, it really is a wonder tablet! Heres to hoping the little suckers don't become immune to this one. :cry:

I relented and got some for our Amstaff who was being eaten alive despite applying Advantage fortnightly. He is now flea free and its really great! He is coming up to a month next week but if you think I can stretch it out even to 6 weeks then I will try, because its not cheap treating 8 dogs! I am starting everyone on this and ditching the spot on's!

Edited by Rysup

I relented and got some for our Amstaff who was being eaten alive despite applying Advantage fortnightly. He is now flea free and its really great! He is coming up to a month next week but if you think I can stretch it out even to 6 weeks then I will try, because its not cheap treating 8 dogs! I am starting everyone on this and ditching the spot on's!

I was meant to send you some to try, and I completely forgot! This has just reminded me! I am so sorry :rolleyes:

Hehe thats ok Miss B I bit the bullet and got it. What size is the one you had left for? I have to buy some for my little Lhasa, the Advantage has stopped working on her too, I found a flea at her weekly bath on Tuesday but I only have big dog tablets at the moment, and she is oh all of 3kgs.

Great to hear it worked so well Rysup and your Amstaff has got relief. Oscar was exactly the same, spot ons, regular washing, bombing, vacuuming and spraying the yard was doing nothing! And treating more than one dog wouldn't be cheap but I honestly don't believe I will have to give Oscar another tablet until next flea season. It's such a new product they are really only learning themselves the extend it can go, but every other flea treatment is monthly so I guess to be safe they say use it monthly.

I will give Osc another tablet when I see fleas on him but nothing yet and we are heading into our 7th week.

Definitely worth every penny because I too was sick of being bitten.