Susan Garrett's Workshop On 12 November - Sydney

sas

I'm totally bummed....I can't get to this workshop.

Offering ticket free, be the first to post here - no pm's.

It's just a listener spot - you can't take a dog.

There is no ticket perse' you just go under my details which I'll send you via PM.

Details I last recieved on e-mail:

Thank you for booking in to attend Susan Garrett's workshop on 12 November 2010, organised by Hills District Kennel and Training Club Inc.

The venue has changed - it will now be in the Harvey Lowe Pavilion Castle Hills Showground

Book in time is from 8.15am to 8.45am. NO CHAIRS are needed with change of venue - they are now available to us.

Morning and afternoon teas are provided. You will need to bring your own lunchIf you cant, Subway is 5 minutes away as well as a sandwich shop. We will have directions up for those shops in the entrance room of venue.

We have a number of stall holders available for you to buy goods from and I have listed their web pages below for you to have a look at what they are bringing. They have suggested you pre order if there is something you know you want so it can be packed and waiting for you on the day. Please make a note on your order if it is to be picked up at Susan Garrett's conference.

Susan is lecturing not demonstrating with dogs. Dogs cannot be brought into the building during the lecture. If you are bringing your dog they need to be outside in your car or a crated safely. There is some shaded areas in the showground but I cant guarantee how much shade is available. My advise would be if its possible your dog is best at home.

Edited by sas

Awww, that sucks Sas! If there are any notes I'm happy to give you a copy.

I am attending her week long workshop and if we want her foundation notes we have to pay $50 - just a warning incase it's the same for you guys so that you can be prepared. I am sure they will be well worth it though.

Awww, that sucks Sas! If there are any notes I'm happy to give you a copy.

I am attending her week long workshop and if we want her foundation notes we have to pay $50 - just a warning incase it's the same for you guys so that you can be prepared. I am sure they will be well worth it though.

Ah, thanks for the heads up :confused: