Things To Do When It's Raining... *grin*

tdierikx

FACINATING PICS! i was watching a program called 'forgotten places' they take pics of stuff like this, often things that people overlook i.e rotting/rusting sections of old run-down buildings, very awesome & creative!!

well done, love them :grimace:

Apparently there are some nice waterfalls near the mountains - I must ask my friend where she took her really nice photos of same. And we really need to get down to that spot I told you about on the way past Cobbity (the one on the corner) - that would take some amazing photos at sunset...

I'd really like to take Trouble down to Vale of Ah and swim her there - I reckon she'd take some great water shots...

T.

After the rain, we drove around the local area (rural) and got some nice shots of some cows... anyone like cow pics?

T.

you and your darn cows! I really thought we were in big trouble when the owner turned up.

I love cows - pics please :laugh:

Nooooooo! T took thousands of pics of the cows and I was having nightmares for ages. She nearly had us arrested at one property and the second property I thought the cows were going to break thru the fence :laugh: