November Kepala Photos!

pip1981

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys!

Love the group shot - you all look so happy!! :eek: Sorry we weren't there for it - had to get home to get stuff organised for hard rubbish.... :laugh:

Anyway, here are some of the pics I took today!! - starting with the cutest baby there!

IMGP6250.jpg

IMGP6286.jpg

IMGP6307.jpg

Edited by lappiemum

Check out the look on Dexters face in the one with Echo jumping over him - :eek::o:) Also love the one of Dex doing a headstand onto his frisbee. What was it with him today, goofy boy.

I think I like the first group shot the best too, but it turned out fantastic. I have some photos, but won't get them done tonight.

Definitely need a Lappie fountain for the new place - put me on the order list;)

So, did anyone end up taking home a soft toy instead of a Japanese Spitz or a Papillion? No? I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security, it might happen one day, you just won't see it coming. :laugh:

:):) I went home with a "LIVING" papillon....... I'm awake up to you :p

Check out the look on Dexters face in the one with Echo jumping over him - :eek::o:) Also love the one of Dex doing a headstand onto his frisbee. What was it with him today, goofy boy.

I think I like the first group shot the best too, but it turned out fantastic. I have some photos, but won't get them done tonight.

Definitely need a Lappie fountain for the new place - put me on the order list;)

So, did anyone end up taking home a soft toy instead of a Japanese Spitz or a Papillion? No? I'm just lulling you into a false sense of security, it might happen one day, you just won't see it coming. :laugh:

:):) I went home with a "LIVING" papillon....... I'm awake up to you ;)

Oh.. I came home with Kairu mwahaha.. and now that I know who to look out for.. it's gonna get tougher for you to sneak him home :p

MM I'm stealing Kairu's :D