Anyone In Taree - Nsw

Andisa

One of my daughters friends was expecting to pick up a young BC male today from the A/P - unfortunately Dogtainers stuffed up - no dog. The dog is in Taree, they sent a small crate to pick him up but was far too small - they said she gave them the wrong info, they were some how expecting a 12 w/o - 8 kg pup - the dog is a 8 m/o and 20 kgs.

Now they are saying that there is only one man there and he can't lift more than 15 kgs.

I feel bad because I gave her the contact details to dogtainers and jetpets and I was not expecting this sort of drama.

Any ideas on how to get this sorted out and the dog to SE Vic?

One of my daughters friends was expecting to pick up a young BC male today from the A/P - unfortunately Dogtainers stuffed up - no dog. The dog is in Taree, they sent a small crate to pick him up but was far too small - they said she gave them the wrong info, they were some how expecting a 12 w/o - 8 kg pup - the dog is a 8 m/o and 20 kgs.

Now they are saying that there is only one man there and he can't lift more than 15 kgs.

I feel bad because I gave her the contact details to dogtainers and jetpets and I was not expecting this sort of drama.

Any ideas on how to get this sorted out and the dog to SE Vic?

Are you in a rush?

Are you in a rush?

she is hoping to have him here asap, will be calling dogtainers back again tomorrow to try to sort it out.

Contact Dogmovers and see if they can help. GTE are another option.

Will let her know about these options too.

ETA - manners :D - Thanks :)

Edited by Andisa