Melbourne Doggy Date!

spitzbaby

The weekend after is the last weekend before we move and then the next weekend... well we're moving! So those two rule it out for me.... Then it's xmas, then new years...

Maybe we could all book a 'date' in for the 2nd Jan? That way, it gives plenty of advance notice for those with rosters to contend with and no one usually works around new years anyway!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The weekend after is the last weekend before we move and then the next weekend... well we're moving! So those two rule it out for me.... Then it's xmas, then new years...

Maybe we could all book a 'date' in for the 2nd Jan? That way, it gives plenty of advance notice for those with rosters to contend with and no one usually works around new years anyway!

;) Maccas is always open!

Will take it off, now I am excited! :thumbsup:

Sweet! Can't wait for Zac to meet Kairu, he's so teensy and adorable! But knowing Zac, he'll just step on him then run away... he's cheeky like that.

I'll likely be bringing my two and a foster dog (if he's still with us) so it'll be Shishka the Basset x, Zac the Samoyed and a little terrier x.

I'm in with Charlotte too. Anyone think she'll swim out to sea? :xmassantawave:

Not if you've got the ball. Maybe you should find a floaty type ball and attach a long line to it, then you can throw it out, let her swim and reel her in. :dancingelephant:

Not a bad idea! I may need a whistle too i think. or a squeaky toy, she responds well to whistles or squeaky sounds so that may work too. Although i think i'll have to take her for a trial day before the official day just to see what she's like!

Count us in!! I'll bring all 3 doggies. I have 2 weeks off work round then so perfect timing :D

Hi AnimalMad! It will be lovely to meet you.

LC spotted you out at the Dalyesford show in the rabbit area the other week. :laugh:

I'm in with Charlotte too. Anyone think she'll swim out to sea? :laugh:

Not if you've got the ball. Maybe you should find a floaty type ball and attach a long line to it, then you can throw it out, let her swim and reel her in. :laugh:

Not a bad idea! I may need a whistle too i think. or a squeaky toy, she responds well to whistles or squeaky sounds so that may work too. Although i think i'll have to take her for a trial day before the official day just to see what she's like!

:mad :mad Great idea SG! :thumbsup:

Nicole, I think a trial day sounds good! :D ;) I'll drive us.

Count myself in! Me and my three doggies, and I'll be driving Nicole to the offical day too.

Will see if my dad wants to come.

Awesome let me know when you have a day off and feel like doing a trip to the beach. A trial day is definately necessary so if shes an embarassment and swims away at least its only in front of you and not all the DOL people! :rofl: I dont even know if she'll like the waves but then again i doubt that, she is the kepala water baby afterall i guess the beach would be similar only that the water is waves and theres sand.

Awesome let me know when you have a day off and feel like doing a trip to the beach. A trial day is definately necessary so if shes an embarassment and swims away at least its only in front of you and not all the DOL people! ;) I dont even know if she'll like the waves but then again i doubt that, she is the kepala water baby afterall i guess the beach would be similar only that the water is waves and theres sand.

:mad

Spitzbaby, we will have to work it out. I have this weekend off, but Sunday is Kepala, and I have a chest infection. :confused:

might be during the week one day. :(