Sovereign City Kennel Club Champ Show

Wyntervale

I couldn't see another Sovereign City thread so I thought I'd start one... got my numbers on Friday.. I'm in shock, I think that's the earliest I've gotten my numbers!

Group numbers are:

Group 1 - 1 - 122 (122)

Group 2 - 123 - 176 (54)

Group 3 - 177 - 290 (114)

Group 4 - 291 - 359 (69)

Group 5 - 360 - 440 (81)

Group 6 - 441 - 533 (93)

Group 7 - 534 - 597 (64)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine too :laugh:

Yay ;)

I'm pretty much just going to be in and out of the show on Sunday which is a bit of a shame.. but I have to get home :( I'm trying to work out what is the bare minimum I can get away with taking with me.

mmmmm Terrier numbers are low... guess thats what happens when entries get sent back (only a week late)

Got mine too :laugh:

Yay ;)

I'm pretty much just going to be in and out of the show on Sunday which is a bit of a shame.. but I have to get home :( I'm trying to work out what is the bare minimum I can get away with taking with me.

You need...

Lola

Grooming Stuff

Crate/Trolley

Yourself

Thats about it, not even a chair because I rarely sit in mine and we always have two, so you can always use mine! Crash with us.

You need...

Lola

Grooming Stuff

Crate/Trolley

Yourself

Thats about it, not even a chair because I rarely sit in mine and we always have two, so you can always use mine! Crash with us.

I might take you up on that :laugh: thanks.

I'm just worried about getting burned and Lola being too hot... apart from that we should be fine as I'm not staying too long.

I haven't got my numbers back yet, thanks for the breakdown. I'm yet to go to a show in Ballarat and not get lost, will see how I go this time :cool:

How the (&()*)_*)( do you get lost. :eat: ;) ;) ;)

LOL. Just what I was thinking. There is only one turn you need to make. :(

Sir WJ it might be because she loves the wrong side of the Yarra. :) :) :wave::rofl::eek::o :D :D ;) :rock:

It's because my GPS never knows where to go and it sends me around in circles!! All I get told is to do U Turns.

Really?? One turn :) I suck

Is there any showground you don't get lost going to? :) You are funny.

Not really :) I just usually drive around until I see a sign or trailer. Still haven't made it to Geelong without getting lost either :)

If anyone can give me directions to Ballarat it would be greatly appreciated!!

From the highway, when you slow down to 80 and go past all the service stations and motels, turn left towards Ballarat. Stay in the left lane, continue on through the 70 zone. You'll come to traffic lights where the left lane must turn left - so turn left here. Continue on through the traffic lights, roundabouts etc until you get to a T intersection and give way sign. You turn left here. The show grounds are on the right hand side (right at the roundabout) however there is usually a laneway to the parking behind the show grounds from the road you will turn left onto - look for a sign or trailers etc.