Should I Get My Pup Desexed?

ACD4EVA

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today me and my OH had her pomeranian desexed. She is a beautiful girl and even the vet commented about why we werent letting her have a litter but she is on LR and we cant let her have a litter. She bought her as a family pet and never wanted to breed or show her so today at 8 months she went under. Its so cute watching her try and walk but the anasthetic hasnt worn off totally and she gives us that look like ' Hey Guys Im Stuck Here !! Cant Move' haha...I say desex if you dont intent to breed or show but like the others said wait till the pup has matured... GL

Today me and my OH had her pomeranian desexed. She is a beautiful girl and even the vet commented about why we werent letting her have a litter but she is on LR and we cant let her have a litter. She bought her as a family pet and never wanted to breed or show her so today at 8 months she went under. Its so cute watching her try and walk but the anesthetic hasnt worn off totally and she gives us that look like ' Hey Guys Im Stuck Here !! Cant Move' haha...I say desex if you dont intend to breed or show but like the others said wait till the pup has matured... GL