Kuma And Ava's Birthday Party

KumaAkita

Ooohhh I am SOOO sorry to have missed the party!! KTB, I just loved the video!

Unfortunately I was in bed with a migraine all Fri and Sat, made it out of bed this afternoon. SUCH bad timing, I really wanted to come to the party and Saxon would have just had a ball :)

Hopefully we can have a get together that I can actually make it to some time in the not too distant future.

I do have to say that it was lovely to see everyone at BDOC assessment on Thursday night! For the first time we got to meet Kuma (OMG :) ), Nugget (what a little cutie - he and Saxon had a good play, when they were meant to be focussing, whoops) and, FINALLY, ELBIE in the flesh, yay!!!!

Happy Birthday to Ava and Kuma, you certainly celebrated in style :)

Ooohhh I am SOOO sorry to have missed the party!! KTB, I just loved the video!

Unfortunately I was in bed with a migraine all Fri and Sat, made it out of bed this afternoon. SUCH bad timing, I really wanted to come to the party and Saxon would have just had a ball ;)

Hopefully we can have a get together that I can actually make it to some time in the not too distant future.

I do have to say that it was lovely to see everyone at BDOC assessment on Thursday night! For the first time we got to meet Kuma (OMG :laugh: ), Nugget (what a little cutie - he and Saxon had a good play, when they were meant to be focussing, whoops) and, FINALLY, ELBIE in the flesh, yay!!!!

Happy Birthday to Ava and Kuma, you certainly celebrated in style :)

I'm sorry to hear that you weren't well! I had hoped that you were otherwise detained and not just unable to find us!

Next time, eh? ;)