Bondi Vet

Flaves

I'm not preoccupied with the fact that you don't like the show.....that is entirely up to you, lol! I just found it amusing that you don't think it is important enough for you to "stick it on your calendar" yet you expect someone else to make a point of reminding you, lol.

And that person is quite happy to PM me. Not sure what your preoccupation with me is but I'll be happy when you stop quoting me. How funny that you think it's OK for a guy to show his emotional side for tv but it's not OK for a woman to go hunting with her ferrets. Please go away, Moselle.

Not preoccupied with you, I just find it amusing that you seem to have a pencheant for shredding everything that comes your way. Yes, it is okay for a man to show his emotional side; as for a woman hunting with ferrets? it went beyond that as you know! Wasn't just a case of a woman going hunting with her ferrets but the snide remarks and the mockery that accompanied the hunting of animals that I found distasteful to boot.

Edited by Moselle

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whens this show on? I saw it once when it 1st started but might have another looksee

7.30 Thursday nights, right after the 7pm Project. Happy viewing :(

Thanks DR, having never seen the show before I will make a point of watching it from now on and seeing for myself what all the fuss is about, lol. :(