Bondi Vet

Flaves

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That show is so utterly ridiculous. He should stick to riding surfboards, not terrorising little dogs. And the story about the rottie being inbred was hilarious. It was clearly a mongrel...and it was docked so why didnt the rspca jump on that issue rather than on registered breeders?

To their credit, the Rottie may have been an inbred BYB dog bred by idiots... But then I'm a bit of a fan of Andrew's so I'm biased :thumbsup:

He's so very strong, lifting that big Dane up onto the table. But also so gentle getting upset about the little joey. Certainly is an Aussie Hero. But a Hero who still bleeds ;) Perhaps we should all pitch in to buy him a pill popper?

Edited by stormie

Certainly is an Aussie Hero. But a Hero who still bleeds ;) Perhaps we should all pitch in to buy him a pill popper?

:thumbsup: ;) :laugh: I'll pitch in to buy him a pil popper. He certainly needs some Bex for his hysterics over the chiwi

What would of happened it the Rotti X had a go at him or the dane had a go like the Chi did, bet it wouldnt of been funny then and would be a whole different storey

Certainly is an Aussie Hero. But a Hero who still bleeds ;) Perhaps we should all pitch in to buy him a pill popper?

:thumbsup: ;) :laugh: I'll pitch in to buy him a pil popper. He certainly needs some Bex for his hysterics over the chiwi

I don't get to watch the show but judging from what some of you are saying....what is the problem with a man showing his emotions? I find it endearing when a man has the balls to show his feelings instead of trying to be a macho prick all the time! Fancy poking ridicule at a bloke who has the balls to show the fact that he is a SENTIENT being after all :thumbsup:

Edited by Moselle

Because it's all for TV, Moselle, that's why. I'm sure he does get a bit upset - he wouldn't be human if he didn't. But I'm referring to the way they make 'good tv' out of it. Because in a 'normal' situation, that joey should and would have been passed straight on to an experienced wildlife carer, like Wires or Sydney Metro, but instead they got him to take him home and get up during the night to feed it etc. For TV.

I missed it.. but he is a bit of a pansy.

So did he not address the dominance of humping at all ?

He's only on telly for his dumb looks..

And of how he looks riding a surfboard and running on the beach.

No he didnt address the issue - he just made it all squeeee worthy. The worst segment was the poor little chi who looked like he'd been razzed up and nawww how cute that a big brave vet gets bitten by a little dog. It was totally disgusting. Poor little dog - and we're down on rabies vax at the moment so I hope the chi is OK

I missed it.. but he is a bit of a pansy.

So did he not address the dominance of humping at all ?

He's only on telly for his dumb looks..

And of how he looks riding a surfboard and running on the beach.

No he didnt address the issue - he just made it all squeeee worthy. The worst segment was the poor little chi who looked like he'd been razzed up and nawww how cute that a big brave vet gets bitten by a little dog. It was totally disgusting. Poor little dog - and we're down on rabies vax at the moment so I hope the chi is OK

:thumbsup: ;) :laugh:

I don't watch bondi vet but caught the end of an episode a while ago. There were two dogs living together who wanted to kill each other (I think it was a jack russel terrier and a bull terrier) and bondi vet basically told the owners that if they got the JRT desexed it would solve all their problems and they could plonk both dogs together with no issues. Didn't mention seeing a behaviourist or trainers or that desexing may have no effect. What an idiot.