How Much For Vaccination For Puppy In Perth?

Kashing

it depends on the brand :D

No, really, I'm not being a smartarse!!!! :(

Canivac is 6-8 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks

Protech is 8 weeks and 12 weeks

Nobivac (sp?) is 6 weeks and 10 weeks, but is more expensive

Thanks guys, how many times should a dog to have vaccination? (eg. a 8 weeks old puppy)

I think some vets do 6, 12 and 16 week vaccinations - I went for the 10 week vac where you dont have to take them back until 12 months later, so my lab had 6 week vacs and then again at 10 weeks.

Bentley TAFE charges $65 to $85 for a C3 depending on the Vax brand.

My local vet charges $70 for a C3.

What area are you in? And what kinda puppy have you got? :(

My friend got a maltese x shihtzu, it almost 9 weeks old. He got a record card and the card shows date due- 15/12/10 for next vacciantion

and here's the format-

WAS VACCINATED FOR: ( v = a TICK because I cant type a tick in symbol)

DISTEMPER V FELINE ENTERITIS

HEPATITIS V RHINOTRACHEITIS VIRUS

PARVOVIRUS V CALICIVIRUS

FELEUK

CANINE COUGH: CLAMYDIA

BORDETELLA

PARAINFLUENZA

is it necessary to have all of those vaccinations? how much do those cost?(necessary)

Is that 70X7=490 ?

some of the things you typed there are cat vaccines....sounds like a generic vaccination card. He should have what is called a C5 vaccination which covers against

Distemper

Hepatitis (not the same as humans get)

Parvovirus

Canine cough (2 types)

He can get a C3 which doesn't cover for canine cough. It's cheaper, but canine cough is contagious & distressing, and he will need that if he intends to board the dog anywhere at any point.

They are contained in two doses.....the canine cough is a liquid that goes up the nose (they can inject in the case of aggro dogs) and the rest is injected in one injection.

This whole bunch is considered one vaccination & you pay for that, not the individual diseases they cover.

sorry that's a bit garbled....does it make sense?

All that is a C5 (or C7?) and will be one cost, not $70 odd per item :(

Oh my bad I forgot to say the vaccine is C5 written on the card. I am sorry my english is not very well, do you mean my friend just need to pay $70-85 for the next vaccination?

All that is a C5 (or C7?) and will be one cost, not $70 odd per item :(

Oh my bad I forgot to say the vaccine is C5 written on the card. I am sorry my english is not very well, do you mean my friend just need to pay $70-85 for the next vaccination?

Yes, that's what Golden Rules meant :D

some of the things you typed there are cat vaccines....sounds like a generic vaccination card. He should have what is called a C5 vaccination which covers against

Distemper

Hepatitis (not the same as humans get)

Parvovirus

Canine cough (2 types)

He can get a C3 which doesn't cover for canine cough. It's cheaper, but canine cough is contagious & distressing, and he will need that if he intends to board the dog anywhere at any point.

They are contained in two doses.....the canine cough is a liquid that goes up the nose (they can inject in the case of aggro dogs) and the rest is injected in one injection.

This whole bunch is considered one vaccination & you pay for that, not the individual diseases they cover.

sorry that's a bit garbled....does it make sense?

Hm....let me upload it for a look. http://img230.imageshack.us/i/img02210.jpg

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/8004/img0222ge.jpg